Thats not my Name (By The Ting Tings)

Leila walked down the crowded street, feeling invisible and alone. She was always the last one to be chosen, the one who never quite fit in.

She tried to keep up with the conversation, but she always ended up missing the catch.

As she walked into the fancy restaurant, she felt out of place. The high heels that she wore felt uncomfortable and boring.

She looked around and saw everyone dressed up, enjoying their company, while she sat alone at a table, unnoticed.

Leila felt like she was always sitting on the fence, trying to fit in, but never quite making it. She tried to be outgoing and bubbly, but it seemed like no one remembered her name.

They would call her things like "quiet" or "reserved", never taking the time to truly get to know her.

They would call her by different names like "Stacey" or "Jane" or even "Mary-Jo-Lisa", but that's not her name.

It felt like they were calling out the names of different people, never truly knowing who she was.

Leila felt like she was screaming out to the world, "That's not my name!" She was a riot, a girl with her own unique personality, but nobody seemed to notice.

She was always the same, and nobody paid attention to her.

As she walked out of the restaurant, she couldn't help but feel alone and invisible.

She was always locking herself away, feeling like nobody truly understood her. She was dressed up, but nobody considered her for who she truly was.

Leila was always trying to fit in, but it seemed like nobody was willing to get to know her beyond her outward appearance.

She was screaming out to the world, "That's not my name!" hoping that someone would finally see her for who she truly was.