Arrival

Localization: Atmosphere of Acheron-18

Uzi walked to the ship's cabin when he began to see the new planet's atmosphere. Uzi sees different regions of deserts, mountains and forests. Until...

*BOOM*

Uzi: Crap, something hit the engine! N!

N quickly arrived desperate in the ship's cabin. As Uzi tried to find what hit her.

N: Ho biscuits!

N tried to climb, but the ship had already begun to spiral. Uzi appears and drives towards a large forest and they crash. Uzi slowly gets up and looks at the ship, although the damage wasn't too extreme. Uzi leaves the ship, while N catches V. and then they cover and lock the ship while he starts trying to find the exit. Uzi, N, and V walked for about an hour until they spotted a mansion in the tree line. They slowly walk towards the mansion's bus stop as soon as they see a warehouse near the mansion. Uzi and N go there and open the door, only to find bodies of humans being tortured to death and primitive technology. Uzi and N were cheating with the situation, so Uzi felt a strong hatred towards whoever did this.

Uzi and N are sitting in a tree, exactly 5 km from the mansion, below their camouflaged ship.

Uzi: HEY! Don't you two untie me!?

N: It was bad V, but Uzi doesn't trust you

Uzi: These humans were something. That man who did that at the mansion. he even killed them without hesitation. I can not believe

N: True

Uzi: hey, look

Uzi and N hid and saw a human against another human, but with a wolf mask.

Wolf Mask: I beg of you! Let me go! If I die, my village-

Tatsumi: *Hesitates*

Wolf Mask: Ha! Naive child! I''l kill you for my clan!!!

Akame suddenly came out of nowhere and stabbed the man in the chest. She looks at Tatsumi and talks quietly to him, but then a large and armored human comes out of the trees.

 She looks at Tatsumi and talks quietly to him, but then a large and armored human comes out of the trees