A new twist to truth or dare

19 year old college student Claudia was packing up for a trip to Miami she was planning to take over spring break with her two best friends, Amber and Sonya. She was packing up the normal stuff, like clothes and her supplies for freshening up. Claudia also had a huge love for diapers, so she was also packing her diaper change supplies for the trip. Claudia had blonde hair, was about 5'7, had blue eyes, and had a nice bubble butt. She packed some diapers that had stars and unicorns and flowers on them, along with some pampers wipes and some baby powder. "Okay," Claudia said to herself. "That should be everything."

Then, she heard the front door open. It was Amber and Sonya. They went to the grocery store to get some food for their vacation. The three girls lived in an off-campus apartment about a 10 minute drive from the college campus. Claudia went and greeted her two friends. "Hey girls!"

"Hey, girly," Amber and Sonya said at the same time. Amber was a brunette, was about 6'2, and had brown eyes. Sonya had black hair, was maybe 5'11 and had blue eyes. The three girls would usually go out together on the weekends, and they had been friends ever since high school. Sonya said, "Well girls, we're all packed and all the groceries are off the list. What do you guys want to do now?"

"How about we play truth or dare," Amber suggested.

"That sounds like fun," Claudia said. And Sonya agreed.

"But how about we put a twist on it?" Amber said. "What sort of test?" Sonya asked confused.

"Every time one of us turns down either a truth or dare, that person takes off a piece of clothing based on the asker's choice."

Claudia was nervous about going along with that twist, considering she was currently wearing a diaper, and if either of her friends asked her to remove her pants, they would find out her secret. But Claudia didn't want to look like a coward in front of her friends, so she agreed. She hoped she wouldn't get a question or dare hard enough to make her take off a piece of clothing, and if that happened, that neither of them would ask her to take off her pants. And if they did find out, Claudia hoped they would understand.

So Claudia decided to go first. "Truth or dare?" She asked Amber. "Dare," Amber said. Claudia said, "I dare you to let Sonya smack your ass."

Amber scoffed. "That's easy." Amber got up from the couch and stuck her booty out, and Sonya lifted her hand and landed one clean slap to Amber's bum. "See? Easy."

Then Amber asked Sonya. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Sonya said. "When was the last time you hooked up with a guy, and which guy was it?" Amber asked.

Sonya thought for a moment. "Last week, actually. I had that boy from college over, James." Sonya had a big crush on James ever since she first saw him at their freshman college orientation.

"That's a good choice," Amber said. "James is one of the hottest boys at our college." Then Sonya turned to Claudia. "Claudia, truth or dare?" Claudia thought for a few seconds. "I guess dare."

"I dare you to do three back flips back to back, and you have to land all three of them." 

Claudia got nervous. She had only done back flips in singles before, never in doubles, and definitely not in triples. She was worried about having to take her pants off if she didn't do the dare correctly. But she thought, maybe she had it in her. So Claudia got up, and jumped back for her first back flip, which she landed. She did a second back flip, which she actually landed. Now onto back flip #3, which if she landed, she'd still be able to hide the diaper she was currently wearing. She jumped backwards, but she unfortunately slipped on the wooden floor since on her feet she was only wearing socks.

"Oh no Claudia, you didn't land all three," Sonya said with disappointment. "Now I have to choose which clothing you have to take off."

Claudia prayed and prayed in her head, hoping Sonya wouldn't pick her pants. "I got it. You have to take off your pants."

Claudia felt her entire world with her friends, shrivel up and die, as she knew her friendship with them would stop as soon as they saw her diaper, and they would only keep her as a roommate so they could use her as a baby doll. Claudia started tearing up, and her friends noticed. "Claudia, what's wrong?" Sonya asked with concern. "It's okay that you didn't land the back flip, we all make mistakes."

"It's not about the back flip," Claudia said with tears in her eyes. "If I take off my pants, you guys might laugh at me."

"We promise we won't laugh at you," Amber said with the same concern. "Me and Sonya both promise we will comfort you. Right Sonya?" Amber looked at her and asked. "Yeah, we promise," Sonya said.

Claudia knew her friends long enough that she thought they wouldn't make fun of her, but this was a whole new thing. Claudia signed as she got up and put her hands inside the waistband of her light blue leggings, mustering up the courage to take them off. She took a deep breath, and with one slow motion, took her leggings off, revealing her pink flower diaper. Claudia squeezed her eyes shut, waiting to hear pestering laughs from Amber and Sonya. When she didn't hear anything for a few seconds, she slowly opened her eyes, and Amber and Sonya were sitting on the couch in shock, their eyes wide, their mouths hung open.