Chapter 25: Is Everything Really the Same as Before?

Keigo brought Isabella back to his apartment to take care of her after Shinyo knocked her out. He waited for a while for her to wake up, but he texted Blaise to find out if Shinyo told Isabella anything that could mess with her mentally and emotionally that he should be prepared for. Blaise couldn't remember anything at the moment, but the two siblings did make plans to go out and spend time together at one point or another when everything had blown over.

     After Keigo was texting Blaise for a little bit about the situation, Isabella had woken up. Isabella was a little bit confused about where she was until she saw things she knew and knew the smell of Keigo's bed sheets. Once she saw Keigo, she felt safe and started talking about what happened. Isabella told Keigo how Shinyo knew it was her that night that she snuck in and overheard Shinyo's and Dabi's deal.

      Isabella and Keigo talked a while longer in the bedroom, then decided to go to the kitchen to make some food. Keigo gave in to Isabella and let her make the food herself. He enjoyed watching her in action. Until he noticed that she wasn't wearing the quirk canceling cuffs. Isabella reassured Keigo that everything will be okay and that she did not need the cuffs and she controls her quirk and not the other way around. By the end of the night, Isabella had fallen asleep on Keigo while watching a movie. Keigo carries her to the bedroom and he promises her in his heart and mind that he will always protect her. He even considers asking her to move in with him.

Isabella's Pov

     It was crazy how time flies since the Sports Festival. It has already been three days since the festival and Shinyo trying to kidnap me. I haven't heard from Blaise in those three days and I was getting really worried about her. Keigo told me how Shinyo is trying to kidnap me to get back at him, but I couldn't care less about that right now. I wanted to know if my sister was okay and why I hadn't heard from her by now.

     Besides not hearing Blaise, my dad has been blowing up my phone since our argument at the Sports Festival. I really didn't want to hear what he had to say to me at this point and time. As I continued to ignore him, he eventually got the hint... But, then contacted Keigo. Of course Keigo isn't a bad guy so he won't ignore or decline his girlfriend's father calls or texts.

     I was just sitting on the couch working on some hero and singing work on the computer when Keigo sat down next to me. Feeling that he sat down next to me, I smiled as I continued to look at the screen, "Hey HotWing!" Quickly looking away and giving him a quick peck on the lips then looking back at the computer.

     Keigo smiles wearily at me, "Hey SongBird, what are you doing? Is it important right now?"

     Stopping what I'm doing on the computer, then look at Keigo curiously, "Why? What's going on? Did something happen to Blaise?" I start thinking the worst since I haven't heard from her like I usually do.

     He quickly shakes his head, "No, no, no! Blaise is perfectly fine!! Now... Don't be mad at me..." Keigo winces slightly.

     I raise one eyebrow still a little confused, "Why would I be mad at you Kei?"

     "Sooooo... You know how you've been ignoring your dad since the Sports Festival?" Keigo says cautiously as he looks at me.

     I cross my arms, "Yes... Why are you bringing this up now?"

     Keigo finally sighs and looks at me, "Aizawa contacted me. I couldn't ignore him, Bella. He's your dad. He wants us to go over tomorrow to have dinner with him and Blaise. I already told him yes."

     My eyes widened and I put my laptop on the coffee table then stood up, "You did what?!" I cover my face in frustration and start to pace, "Why did you say yes?!"