one.

tw: self harm, child neglect, bullying, severe mental illness (the usual)

once again I will be educating u guys on this illness which I think is quite unheard of but it's something you've seen? So u all will have to guess the illness like u did in apm 😋

enjoy ! leave comments pls ty
-

"This cannot keep happening, we aren't just going to waste money on you if you're going to let the place and yourself rot," A scratchy female voice spoke, there was an attempt to sound gentle but the annoyance and disgust was seeping through.

"I want this the last time we have to fly over to come see you because you tried to commit you know what," A man's voice joined in, an awkward aura and uncomfortableness surrounded him, "You're our only son, and we don't want you to you know,"

"Are you listening Taehyung?" Mrs. Kim asked the boy who had been sitting on the couch with dazed eyes staring at nothing, "We want you to get better Tae, it's difficult for us as parents to see you like this and not know what's going on,"

"Exactly. How do you think we feel knowing our child has been admitted the hospital again?"

Taehyung let them talk, knowing that if he protested or said something no one would believe or listen to him. His parents just said whatever made them happy, not caring for once how he was feeling about the entire situation.

"We'll hire a great caregiver, we leave in 4 days so we'll try and find one as soon as possible. We can't stay with you forever, we're tired of dealing with this," His father stood up and pulled out his phone from his trousers, "I'll ask a friend,"

Taehyung watched the man leave to another room, then his eyes landed on his disappointed mother who sat down beside him. He expected her to hold him, to tell him it'll be okay. That's what he wanted her to do, act like a mother consoling her child.

"God, why do you keep doing this to yourself? What's wrong with you?" She asked in a frustrated tone, staring at the boys wounded ups with a disgusted and sad face, "Getting a caregiver will really help, it'll be nice having someone to take care of you- kind of like a husband!"

Taehyung didn't laugh at her attempt of humour, he just fiddled with his thumbs and waited for his father to walk back in with news that would leave frustrated and wishing they had never came.

The man walked in with a satisfied look on his face after 20 minutes of talking on the phone. He didn't expect the man to find someone so soon.

A part of him was upset that the man had found someone to stay with him instead of offering to help himself, and then another part was just devastated that he was thrown away like that.

He felt like he was being abandoned all over again and left to be taken care of by someone who was completely useless. He wanted to say, to say that he doesn't want someone and else that he just wants to be held.

But everything in him was out of control and doing whatever it pleased.

"Great news, a friend knew a friend who knew a friend and so on! They know this shrink that works with people that are you know," He glanced at Taehyung who gritted his teeth.

"I don't need a fucking caregiver," Taehyung spoke through gritted teeth, but there was no point.

They ignored his beliefs again, just exchanging knowing glances at each other with Taehyung yearned to know too. He wished to be part of them too, to be part of their lives and to be part of everything. He wanted to be something significant in their lives like every other child was.

Maybe I wasn't enough.

Taehyung watched the two stand up and step closer, he wished that he was between them two being held like he was a child again.

"I just don't understand what I did wrong," Mrs. Kim let out a sob, dramatically throwing herself into the man's arms for comfort.

Taehyung's breath hitched and he forced himself to look somewhere else. It just wasn't fair, why did she get the comfort? Was she the one sitting on the couch Taehyung had rotted on for month straight?

He had so many questions and no one there to answer them.

Taehyung felt lost, he was lost and angry. His dazed eyes stared at his parents that hugged each other in comfort and he wondered why not him too? He was their only child after all.

He knew he wasn't exactly planned, and that his parents were always too busy to take care of them. But he never understood why they just gave up on him like that, why they couldn't see him like their own which most parents did regardless of what their child was.

Maybe I'm not enough.

HI GUYSS