#2 Another piece of log

Author's pov

The birds chirping could hear in the balcony of the room.The boy was sleeping peaceful without caring about the busy world outside.As it's off day for him So sun hasn't risen for him yet.
It's gonna be a peaceful day
That's what he thought...

A little figure tiptoed in his room without making a noise,goes near to bed where the male was sleeping

A little figure tiptoed in his room without making a noise,goes near to bed where the male was sleeping.she covered her mouth to control her giggles as she doesn't want to wake up her uncle like this.

She slowly crawled to his bed and sit next him, waiting patiently for him to wake up. But look like he isn't going to, the impatient doll started to pock her uncle cheeks who just whined in response.she sighed like a grandma knowing that her uncle kookie is not going to wake up.

But she wants her uncle kookie now, the little one pouted. While thinking how to wake up her uncle.....later an evil idea popped in her mind while grinning ,she got on top of her kookie uncle and sat on his stomach while looking at her uncle who was sleeping peaceful.

Her little hands made the way to the male's clothed nipples while getting ready for the next step...which is going to happen soon, with a deep breath she lightly hold his nipple in her both hands

( don't think much with your dirty mind🌚 .)

Ohk...... Let me tell you again the boy was sleeping peacefully not until when he felt a sharp pain on his nipples which was most sensitive part for him. So,The little girl twisted her uncle nipples who learned this trick from her jinnie uncle who used to wake him up as usual this bunny boy was a heavy sleeper , even if their apartment gets into fire, this boy won't budge. That's when the little girl saw her uncle jinnie tried this trick which successfully made him wake up from his beauty sleep.

Jungkook yelped from his pain while opening his eyes. He could hear familiar  giggles from a particular person who trying to suppress it. He groaned while looking at giggling figure who had lot of fun for ruining his beauty sleep.

Jungkook pov's

I was tired from working all night yesterday , it was a busy day for the cafe. But it's really worth it when you get off the next day no it's not weekend yet as it will be the most busy day for us cause that day  only people will gets free from work so they relax with their family or lovers and for  the seesaw cafe it won't get time to relax.

Seesaw cafe was not that big but it was a cozy place for people who can spend their time with their precious ones comfortably  and the warm feeling we get from seeing our customers enjoying our place was something else. It's been 3 years since I have been working for seesaw cafe. Life was tough when I ran away from that hell of my house.

I was devastated when people refused to give me jobs because I really don't have any kind of identity. They said they can't take risks while hiring someone like me. It's not their fault as I don't have any background data of me. I only have a name without a surname . I don't have any house, parents, the school life as I never got into school ... . I lost my all hopes... there were right I shouldn't have born...