#3 pumpkin

Author's pov

"Uncle kookie "the little girl whined, when she noted that her uncle kookie was not paying attention to her, rather he was lost in his thoughts. She pouted angrily and pulled his cheek hard. He yelped from his pain that broke his train of thought.

"Ah yahh it hurts pumpkin".he said to the little girl who was currently sitting on his lap. He should really tell yoongi hyung not allow that old man to meet her anymore cause his little pumpkin is copying him as that man chose violence or his infamous rap when he's mad and from his experience not more than Namjoon hyung his husband who's a clumsy but an intelligent lawyer,who mostly become victim of Jin's flying slippers, and don't worry about if joonie hyung got hurt himself cause he do have a best doctor in the city as his husband who treat him later, so that old man can be caring and loving too.

Again the little girl senses her kookie is not listening to her and this time it's made her a little bit worried, did she hurt her favorite uncle??. She slowly moved closer to him and kissed his cheek and mumbled sry to her uncle, her kookie uncle smiled at her and returned the kiss on her cheek .
"It's okay pumpkin why are you a morning person today usually you don't wake up early like this " He asked while looking at the little clock which was beside his bed "and where's hyung??".he said while looking back to her.

" Appa is still sleeping , I tried to wake him up but he didn't " The little one pouted. "He's just like you " The little girl sighed dramatically at her uncle. Who laughed at her cuteness, ya maybe hyung is just like me but i swear I'm not that difficult to compare to him, cause sleep was his second profession after the cafe, so no wonder Jiona comes to her uncle.

Jungkook's pov

I stared at my pumpkin who was sitting on my lap, this girl has grown well. She was just three when I met her, now look at her she is already six. how fast time flies. I didn't know I would become the part of this family. I got a hyung who cares for me and scolded me when I'm not taking care of myself and also I got a cute little pumpkin that I can pamper.

Jiona wasn't a trouble maker, and she's quite mature compared to her age, she literally acts like a 30 year old woman scolds us like our mama when we come home late. She was quite an obedient child who all the parents dream of not until??
It comes to PARK JIMIN !!!!!!

The famous idol of a famous entertainment company who everyone dreams a life with. Hmmm not gonna lie he's quite good looking and i won't dare to say this loud cause I don't want to be the victim of two pairs of burning eyes on me and obviously one will be my pumpkin's eyes and other?? Sometimes yoongi will burn me with his eyes when I compliment jimin .guess yoongi is also a did he became fan when he was pregnant,if then no wonder the pumpkin is obsessed with this MAN

Pregnant?? Him?? Yaa just like my papa. Or like me he is also a carrier.at first I wonder where pumpkin's mother
Is she dead?? Did she leave them.i never heard mentioning about the other parent also he gets quite uncomfortable when people around him asked about her mother.so I didn't ask him cause I don't wanna be one who is uncomfortable,i just want to be his peace just like he gives me that. So. I never asked about the other parent and then slowly I got to know that Hyung himself was the one who gave birth to her.

It's not that difficult to find out as he's just like my papa. I can see he suffered like my papa in this cruel world.......
And if you're asking if I have seen jimin ... Bro there is literally a fan girl living here , 🤷‍♀️ the house is covered with pumpkin's jimin . I see him everyone
In the kitchen
Living room
Dining area
Even in my bathroom 🙂 ( cause there was no space in our house)
The girl will literally burn this house if
something happened to her jimin's
.