PART 4

:⁠^⁠)..

Let's start
Continue from the last part..

It's 10 o'clock At night ..

Monu is in her room continuously roaming and trying to call her Mumma.

Her room 👇

Monu. Pick up the call Mumma ( to herself )

After lot's of tried she put her phone on the side table and sit on the bed.. 🤕

Monu. Ha sahi h ekdum ... duty is important but not me...  And then in last mai sorry baccha I was really busy u know Mumma love you the most.. ( mimicking her mom )
So why she don't pick up my phone why she is so busy..

By telling this she fall on the bed then again get up and take her phn and again fall on the bed 😪

She was just scrolling on Insta then she thought something..

And type on the search list.. Karan Shergill..
But unfortunately she didn't get his acc 🥴

But that time her Mumma call her back.. she picked the phn and stand from the bed..

Monami: Mumma, why didn't you pick up the phone? I've been trying to call you for hours and now no sorry accepted

Juhi:  I'm sorry, Monu. I was on duty at the hospital and couldn't answer the phone."

Monami: But you always pick up my calls. Why were you so busy today?

Juhi: It was a hectic day at the hospital. We had an emergency surgery and I had to focus on the patient.

Monami: I understand that you have a duty to your patients, but you also have a duty to your family. I was worried about you.

Juhi: I know, and I'm sorry. But being a doctor is not just a job, it's a calling. I have to be there for my patients, no matter what.

Monami: I know you're a great doctor, but you're also a great mother. I just wish you could be there for me sometimes too.

Juhi: I am always here for you, even when I'm not physically present. You can always talk to me about anything, even when I'm at work. And when I'm home, I promise to make it up to you.

Monami: Accha fine it's ok, u know today was my first day my third year in new college

Juhi. I know mera baccha so how was it

Monu. It's mind-blowing 💫 but u remember that sanjana

Juhi. Sanju beta

Monu. Mumma yarr why everyone call her Sanju it's irritate me and BETAAA u know how much irritating she is

Juhi. Monu aisa nahi bolta she is good bas uska nature thoda aisa h and I don't have any rights to judge her

Monu. Areee kuch mai judge nabi kar rahe hu