Chapter 6

Hey I'm back sorry for not updating for a long time, but finally chapter 6 is here!!!
OK, time for me to shut up and start the story BTW that's just a random picture I have of them
____________________________________________
Naruto's pov
When we ran to see what happened to 'mom', there was a man that sorta looked like Itachi but taller and older. Itachi and sasuke ran to the strange man and hugged him as well. When they stopped hugging, the man looked at me. I trembled with fear, I never got used to people staring at me, I don't know why though.

"Well who this little guy?"He asked walking towards me.
"Remember when I told you sasuke found a boy outside and brought him here." Mikoto said. Nodded as a yes.
He knelt down to me.
"Damit, why do I have to be so short!"
"Hey my name is Fugaku Uchiha leader of the Uchiha clan. Who are you?"
"My name is Naruto Uzumaki, I don't know what clan I am or my parents"
I saw sadness in his eyes when I told him that I didn't know my parents.
"Well I hope you like this family and become an Uchiha." He said with a huge smile and hugged me . I was happy that I was accepted by this family. I ran to sasuke and hugged him and hugged me back . I don't know why but every time with him my heart starts to flutter and I become more happy. I hope one day that I could revele these feeling for him.
~ four months later ~
*Naruto's pov*
Yayy!! Today I'm going to take the chunin exams. Fugaku convinced the hokage to let me in for the chunin exams since I'm only 10 and need to be 12 to enter and fake my name to Naruto Uchiha for the chunin exams. Sasuke and Itachi showed me some jutsus that will help me pass. They also tried to teach me something called chidori(sorry if I spelled it wrong) it worked but only a bit . Right now I'm walking with sasuke since Itachi is already an ANBU he doesn't have to take the chunin exams. Sasuke sat down on a table near the window . I sat next to him since I didn't really know any one. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Nearly a second someone pushed off the table and hit my head.
____________________________\______\_______\_________|_____\___\___

Leaving with a cliffhanger XD
Anyways vote and comment
^-^