USJ pt 1

Previously

"So how was that Uncle," asked Izuku Aizawa smiled as the device in his hand showed infinite and everyone was shocked by Izuku's power. "As you all just saw he did not hold back that is what I expect all of you to do for the remainder of the class and to make sure you give it your all the last person will be expelled now begin," said Aizawa as everyone was gave it there best.

Now

Everyone was on the ground trying to catch their breath "H-how a-re y-you not t-tired" Mina asked Izuku who was the only one standing "Trust me I had worse than this" said Izuku as Aizawa was done with the results "I will say the first and last place so that we can get this over with, Izuku is first and mineta your last I was going to expel you but Izuku will keep you in line so be thankful anyways that's all for today" said Aizawa as he then left.

"Wait he was serious about expelling someone I thought he was joking to make us push ourselves harder," said Momo "Oh no he never jokes around""Come on let's go," said Izuku as they went to go change back into their school uniforms as Izuku made Mineta change in the corner of the room. The school day went on and soon it ended as everyone was ready to head home Izuku went to his house and was greeted by everyone.

"Hello Izuku how did your first day at school go" asked Miki "It went well oh so Nezu said it was ok for Toru to come to school," said Izuku "Yay now I can be with you at school," said Toru as she was happy "Well about that I think we should wait for a bit since you are not going to be a student it would be best if you stayed here until we find something that can work," said Izuku as "yeah I was thinking the same thing as it would get in the way of you doing your school work," said Issie as Toru smile disappointed as Izuku patted her head conferring her.

Timeskip (combat training)

Izuku and Class 1-A were currently heading for USJ unfortunately it was not Universal Studios Japan it was Unforeseen Simulation Joint it was where the students would train for disaster rescues in different environments and situations. Everyone was wearing their hero costumes except for izuku as he forgot to design a hero costume and was stuck wearing PE clothes.

"Man I can't believe you forgot about your hero costume," said Denki "Well now this gives me a chance to come up with one," said Izuku as he was chatting with the others Aizawa saw how happy Izuku was, and smiled a bit soon they arrived and got off the bus and made there way inside and were greeted by the hero thirteen as she explained how to use quirk correctly and think about when and where to use them.

As thirteen continued to explain a warphole opened in the middle of USJ.

"Wow they even have fake villains," said Denki as Aizawa got in front of them "Denki I think those are real villains," said Izuku as the last of the villains came out of the warp hole

"Kurogiri why is Allmight not here," asked a blue-haired kid with hands all over his body "I don't know shigaraki the intel we received said he should be here," said Kurogiri "well maybe he will come if we kill a few of his precious students," said shigaraki.

"Thirteen protect the student," said Aizawa as he put on his goggles "You aren't planning to fight them all on your own are you," asked Izuku "Remember Izuku you can't be just a one-trick pony," said Aizawa rushing at the villains and taking a few of them out but as soon as he did a mist villain appeared before them.

Hello, heroes, we are the League of Villains and we are here for Allmight" said Kurogiri as thirteen activated her quirk but it was useless as Kurogiri used his quirk and made her attack herself. "Iida go back to UA and get help now," said Izuku as Iida nodded and went to the door Kurogiri tried to stop him it was too late as Iida escaped. "You next" yelled Kirishima launched forward trying to hit him but it was too late as Kurogiri wrapped everyone in different places all over USJ.

Izuku fell into the water he opened his eyes and saw a villain that had shark qualities it opened its mouth ready to take a bit out of Izuku who only reared his left arm back as soon as the villain was close enough Izuku punched it in the face as he shattered the villain's teeth. Izuku then felt he was being pulled up and saw Tsuyu wrap her tongue around his waist and they landed on the deck of a ship. "Thanks for the save Tsuyu," said Izuku "You welcome Izuku," said Tsuyu as he saw Mineta was also with them.

Izuku then saw they were surrounded by a bunch of villains in the water "T-this can be happening w-what are we going to do" asked Mineta as he was freaking out Izuku then did what anybody would do as he approached Mineta and bitch slapped the fuck out of him as some of the villains winced and then grabbed his shoulders "This is what Heros have to go through every day so stop your bitching and listen because I have a plan" said Izuku as he told them what to do.

"Are you two ready?" asked izuku as he was over the edge of the ship "Yep we are" said Tsuyu as nodded and they both jumped off as izuku summoned his sacred gear and charged up as he reared his arm back and got closer to the water then punched the water as the force of the punch caused a whirlpool to form as Tsuyu got izuku and Mineta threw his balls into the water as the villains were getting dragged into the whirlpool.

Soon the villains were stuck to each other "Alright let's head back to the others" said Izuku as they were back to the entrance of USJ. Once they arrived Izuku was pissed as he saw his uncle on the ground bleeding and being held down by a monstrous creature.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter