『 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 』

"How dare you give me another reason to love the snow."

"How dare you give me another reason to love YOU."

∘₊✧──────────────────✧₊∘

──────────────────

✧*̥˚plot*̥˚✧

[y/n] [l/n] has always had this strange fascination with snow, the way it fell and blanketed across the ground, the way it could make the barren trees just a little more beautiful, the way that it glistened when the sun hit it the next morning, and most importantly.. the way it reminded her of her mother.

If it hadn't already snowed by the end of January winter was doomed, along with the rest of the year following it. that's why she has a list of daily tasks she completes because she's thoroughly convinced that it'll help her chances to see snowflakes grace the sky.

But what happens when her friends get tired of helping and a silly bet leads to an unexpected duo trying to complete the list in the three weeks of January they have left?

──────────────────

✧*̥˚notes*̥˚✧

*This story doesn't follow the canon storyline! this is just something I wanted to have some fun with :))

*This story is also angst free, I figured I should mention that since my other stories are very much not angst free.

*I do not own my hero academia or any of the characters! I also do not own any of the gifs used.

*enjoy!

-𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃

──────────────────

✧*̥˚ playlist*̥˚✧

(Playlist is named ✧*̥˚ 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 *̥˚✧ on Spotify)∘₊✧──────────────────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────────────────✧₊∘