『 𝟏 - 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 』

"How has a week passed already.."

∘₊✧──────────────────✧₊∘

Monday

January 6th

7:26 AM

25 days remaining.

∘₊✧──────────────────✧₊∘

The sound of rain hitting the window of her dorm was overwhelming the silence that overtook the inside of the room, it was already January 6th and it hadn't snowed yet, not once.

The only weather she had seen all winter was rain, freezing cold rain. Not hail, not sleet, DEFINITELY NOT SNOW.. cold rain.

It left the world cloudy and gray, the pitter patter sound of the rain hitting the window and rolling down it was just a reminder that she's running out of time, she hasn't even started the list yet.

She couldn't help but feel like she was partially at fault. Usually she would've started the list the second winter started, but with all of her classes and extra training, it was near impossible. Not to mention none of her friends seemed willing to help this year.

The blaring of the alarm clock sitting on the bedside table drowned out the sound of the rain, and in turn, her thoughts.

'Why haven't I broken that thing yet..'
She thought as she shoved her pillow over her face and ears, the sound muffling along with the voice calling from the hallway of the dorms and getting closer.

"Oh [y/nnnn]~! It's mooondayyyy~!" The voice was over energetic and she could recognize it as the one belonging to one of her best friends, the girl who basically owns the color pink, Mina Ashido.

They've been friends since they were kids, and oh boy did everyone know.. they were attached at the hip, bringing chaos into the lives of all those who dared to befriend them. Since starting high school that's changed, they're still close and they do have mutual friends, but some friends they just don't share.

She couldn't hear the approaching footsteps through the pillow and alarm sound, for a second she almost thought she was safe before..

"OW! WHAT TH-" she was interrupted by a coughing fit as a result of Mina deciding that dropping an elbow on her would be an appropriate way to wake her up, a mischievous grin spread across her face as she watched [y/n] shoot up.