➷ i

⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁

⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁

JASMINE KATE

⬵⬵⬵⬵⬵⬵⬵⬵

"Despicable"

My dad shouted his voice echoing throughout the entire mansion, old man can't wait till it's light outside to start shouting now can he? I turned to the other side of the bed covering myself with a duvet.

"JASMINE KATE RIVERS"

I groaned what does he want this time I jus graduated from highschool, I'm fucking tired right now. I groan and continue sleeping, I'll wake up when i feel like it.

"JASMINE KATE!"

OH MAN FUCK THIS OLD GUY, i angrily get up from the bed and head to the door which he was furiously banging on "what is it?" I question the second i open the damn door. I'm greeted with a heavy slap on my cheek.

What?

"What do think you're doing Rivers?" He looks at me like he's almost loosing the remaining grey hair on his head "IT'S DAD YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT" I don't give two shits about him right now.

"Do you have anything important to say to me?" I tiredly ask "we need to talk" he sternly says crossing his arm over his chest "can we do that later?" I ask hoping for a yes, i couldn't think straight my head hurts as hell .

"You're going to Monaco" he flatly announces thinking it'd intimidate me in some sort of way "okay, is that all?" He looks at me unbelievably "your plane leaves in the afternoon" i nod before slamming the door to his face and walking back to bed.

Monaco?

Why the hell would he send me to Monaco for, is he loosing some of his braincells? I hope not it's already hard to deal with him as it is.

After my mom died, it took this old man only a year to replace her. He had the audacity to replace her with a cheap blonde looking gold digger, to top it all the bitch has been terrorizing this house ever since she got here, of course she hasn't tried me. Well she did but she ended up in the ER with a swollen eye so it's best to say she has manners when it comes to me.

I cover myself with the duvet again hoping I'd wake up on time for my flight, I'm not happy leaving home but there's nothing that I can really do here. All my friends scattered after graduation and it was YESTERDAY.

some are already in the Maldives as we speak and i could really use some time at a new place, i hate being alone but maybe this won't be so bad.

No dad
No bitchy step-shit.

Just me in one of the richest cities in the world getting bored to what could easily lead to death.

Okay being alone can be infuriating, how am I suppose to love my life in this way, I'm getting transferred into a new country where i barely know anyone, what language do they even speak?

Fuck I'm screwed.

On the other hand i can get in trouble without dad finding out but i want him to find out it's the only way he pays attention to me, for god's sake.

I roll on the bed and end up falling on the carpeted cold floor "oww" i groan trying to get up from the floor.

It's not even 7am and i already feel like crap, god please turn this day around I'm already loosing my mind right now and the hangover makes me wanna throw up.

"Jasmine"

A voice calls out as i gulp knowing exactly who it could be.