➷xxv

⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁

⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁

JASMINE KATE

⬵⬵⬵⬵⬵⬵⬵⬵

"

Kallan, she hit Halei" Halei says to him trying to snuggle herself closer to him, i roll my eyes, is she not embarrassed? That aegyo shit really has to go atleast for some people.

"Is this true?"

"Are you blind or just stupid kallan" i ask him before storming off back to class, i get it that she's his fiancee but can't he at least use his brain to figure out what had really happened.

She's on my turf, she came to me first and he had the audacity to think I'd started the whole shit? Fucking hell.

As i walk upstairs i feel someone's hand grabbing my arm forcing me backwards, i turn to the person "what the hell do you think you're doing?"  .

"I'm sorry okay, just listen to me" kallan pants still holding my arm "no thanks" i yank myself out of his hold wanting to walk away.

"Just talk to me alright" i shake my head "i have nothing to say to you" he sighs "kitty please" i raise my palm to him "it's jasmine" he looks down "please, i know i made a mistake, i came here to try and fix it"

"Oh so you think it's that easy, you fucked me whilst being engaged, told your friend that i was nothing but a mere girl giving you pleasure and now you want to come back, are you fucking retarded or something?"

"I know i was wrong, just please hear me out, I'll explain everything" i land a hard slap on his face making him go quiet "i don't need you to do anything, it's over between whatever it was, it ended the day i left your house, I'd appreciate if you would leave me alone"

I turn around and walk back to my class still trying to hold in my tears, how cheaply does he think of me, really a simple sorry that's it, that's all he thinks I'm Worth after putting me in such misery, i cried like i was fucking insane when i found out and he has the audacity to jus say 'sorry' oh god.

"You okay?" Maria asks as i take a sit beside her wiping my tears with the hankie "kallan was here" she immediately put her phone down "fucking son of a bitch, where is he?" She asks standing up and taking a small knife from her bag.

"Please, he's gone" she sits down "what did he want?" She asks again "i don't really know but his fiancee was also here" that was enough to send Maria into a fit of rage "i swear to god the next time I see one of them, they'll end up in a hospital"

I smile at her reactions "do you wanna go home with me?" I nod my head at the question and grab my bag ready to leave with her.

We walk into Maria's apartment, i take off my shoes and put on some slippers before walking into the living room.

Asian best friend, so.......... Ava's exactly the same as this, if you wanna piss her off just walk into her house with them dirty shoes.

"What you wanna eat?" She asks me "whatever you want?" She smiles "glad, i only have ramen in this place" i  burst out laughing and she does too before walking to the kitchen, i grab my phone and start watching reels.

"IM HERE, I BROUGHT FOOD" an unfamiliar voice shouts walking into the apartment "Maria" i call out, so she can see the person.

The person appears before María could come to what i presume my defense "hey beautiful" the man greets approaching me "hi" i greet back feely awkward.

"Stop that, you fool" Maria says as she walks into the living room eating an apple "ahh, if it isn't my little cousin" she groans at the statement "shut up Damon".

He laughs placing the paper bags on the table "i just missed you kiddo" Maria groans again "i brought chicken" he says defensively, Maria laughs walking to the paper bags and opening them.

"Damon, you sure know how to make up for being a dick sometimes" i just sit there watching them have the time of their lives, i can't even intervene, "won't you introduce me?" He asks her  "Jas, this is Damon Jeon, my cousin" he chuckles "you are?"  "Jasmine" he takes my hand and plants a kiss it "a pleasure to meet you" Maria groans before smacking him on the head.

"So is this beautiful girl, going with you to watch the race?" He asks taking a sit beside me, i won't lie, this man is hot as in really hot , guess it runs in the family.

"Oh right, you wanna come Jas?" Maria asks as she takes out the food from the bags "Damon, this is awesome".

"What race?" I don't mean to sound stupid "there's a motorcycle racer held  once month but it's only for the exclusive people".

"Well i guess" i answer making Damon jump from his Sit "will you be my date?" I shake my head as no, before he can say anything, Maria drags me to the kitchen with her "excuse us"

"What is it?" I question her "are you crazy?" I shake my head "so why won't you be his date?" I sigh "I'm not ready to associate with anyone especially after kallan......"

"Oh kallan this, kallan that,I'm so sick of hearing that damn man's name every time i speak with you, just let go okay, Damon can even help you release the stress you got, kallan's gone and he's not gonna come back unless he wants death, which I'll gladly provide him with".

Oh she's mad!

"I'm sorry Maria, i really am but i..... fine I'll go with him" she chuckles pulling me into a hug "get laid if possible" now it was my time to laugh at her statement.

I walk back into the living room "ok fine" i say to him but he looks at me confused "fine what?" I roll my eyes "she means she'll be your date, you fucking idiot"

He jumps up in happiness "oh yeah, a beautiful lady agreed to be my date" i laugh looking at maria "how old is he?"

"23"

Great, jus great.

Could you guys please check outBURNING LOVE on my profileThanks 😘

BURNING LOVE on my profile
Thanks 😘