4

(HELP I haven't posted for so long!! I'm so sorry! I'll try to publish more chapters rather than just being on my MB💀🫶)

Oh. My. Goodness gracious.
Dipper likes her back! I need to find a way to tell each other without hurting them!!
I hug Dipper.
"Dipper. Why didn't you tell me!?"
"..What?"
"You like her!?" I whisper yell.
"..yeah?"

YESSSSSSSSS!
But what do I say? Should I tell him?! Will Candy not trust me!? SHOULD I TELL CANDY!? Will dipper not trust me!? What do I do!!
Okay, either let them figure it out themselves, which is good but will take too long,
Or tell them, which could risk them trusting me..
ughhh.
Here, I've got an idea.
Ask.
For.
Permission! The best idea ever, I know right?

"Can I tell her? Please? I knoowwww she'll say yes."
"I dont think that."
"I am her BFSCHF."
"What?"
"Best Friend Sense ChildHood Forever. Duhhh! I know her well, trust me bro bro."
"Uh.. I don't know. I'd rather figure out if she likes me or not myself. Just incase. Because I don't know if you're being real with me or not. I don't mean that I don't trust you, I just don't wanna make a move instantly."
"Okay!"

So now I know what to do. Good job, Mabel! Thanks, Mabel.
I leave his room and go back upstairs with Candy and Grenda.
"What took you so long?" Grenda asks.
"I was just talking to him. He seemed kind of sad, but it wasn't anyone's fault. He was just a bit moody." I answer.
"Oh, okay. I was worried." Candy smiles softly.
Aww, she really does love my brother! Well I'll make sure I get a nephew or niece in the future, that's for sure.
ANYWAYS!

Candy POV
He didn't seem so moody when I was near, but once I left I heard sniffing.
Is she lying?
Eh, I won't think too far into it.
Grenda starts to talk, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Let's play 2 truths and a lie!" Grenda grins.
"Okay! You start." Mabel says.
"Okay. I'm still dating Marius, I've actually been wearing contacts for multiple years, and I think Several Timez is cool but REALLY WEIRD." She says.
"Contacts is the lie." Mabel says. I nod in agreement.
"That's right! Your turn, Mabel!" She answers.
"Okay... hmm, got it. My future job I want is to make clothes and sell them, I like coffee, and one of my exes was a merman."
"That's obvious, the merman." I say. Grenda agrees.
"Well actually, I dislike coffee. I forgot to tell you guys about my merman ex." Mabel giggles.
"Whhaaaatt? Girl that's crazy but okay." Grenda laughs.
"Candy! Your turn!" Mabel says.
"Hmm, okay. I love oversized clothes, I don't like loud noises, and I once poked a boy who had his eyes closed because he wanted a kiss and I didn't so I thought poking him would make it seem like one."
"Second one. I was there at the third time, and your wearing Dippers hoodie which is oversized right now." Grenda says.
I smile and nod.
"I don't love loud noises, but I like them. Concerts are loud, and I love concerts. So why would I dislike loud noises?" I shrug.
After a while of playing, we get bored and decide to go shopping.

"Won't your brother be all alone?" I ask Mabel.
"I texted him so he wouldn't get paranoid. It'll be okay!" She reassures me.
"Okay! Then let's get going."

Dippers POV

I scroll through my phone until I see a text from Mabel.
"Me and my friends are going to the mall. Love you." I mutter the text to myself.
"Okay." I say slowly as I type back.
I turn on some music and lie down, staring at the ceiling.
Usually when I'm bored and don't feel like doing anything, I just stare at the ceiling, eat, or sleep. Sometimes I do them all on the same day.
I get up and head towards the kitchen. I look in the pantries for any snacks and find some Doritos.
Ugh.. I don't hate doritos, but they remind me of a specific you know who, considering the fact that they are yellow triangles. Weird comparison, right?
I grab them anyway and grab a Pitt cola, walking to the living room and sitting on the couch once I'm there. I set the chips and drink on the table beside the seat and sit down. I grab the remote and turn on the TV. The shows usually suck, but I'll watch whatever, I'm desperate to fall asleep and sometimes watching boring TV helps. It seems like it's mostly news, which I don't mind sense that makes me sleep in an instant. I eat my chips and drink the Pitt cola before getting real bored and sleepy. I put a blanket nearby over me and set the chips and drink down, falling asleep on the comfortable chair.

Candy
We come back to the shack and I see Dipper, asleep on the chair in the living room with the news on.
He's so handsome, even when he's asleep. I'm quite sleepy, too, to be honest. Plus, it is almost night.
"Alright, girls, before we go to sleep, we should do one more thing." Mabel says.
"Get ready to sleep?" I desperately ask.
"Grenda? Any ideas?"
Grenda shakes her head.
"Then yes, we shall." Mabel smiles. I smile like I just went to a candy store, which is funny because Candy is my name.
We go upstairs into the attic, or Mabel's room, and prepare the sleeping blankets— except for Mabel and I.
I have to sleep on Dippers bed for some reason, as Mabel texted me, and Mabel sleeps in her own bed. Mabel asked Grenda multiple times if she wanted Mabel's bed but Grenda denied each time.
I lie in Dippers bed, immediately comfy. I smile, closing my eyes.
For a while, we can't sleep because we're just giggling and laughing at literally nothing, but soon we're fast asleep—except for me.
I grab Dipper's pillow and hug it tightly, smiling softly.
And with that, after a while, I finally fall asleep. Finally! I was so tired.