6

I pull him in and..

Our lips touch.
I'm going crazy, obviously, but instead of screaming I close my eyes. I feel him kiss back and pull me closer. We pull apart and blush like crazy.
"Dipper.." I whisper.
"Candy, I.. I like you. As in I, like like, you.." he says, his face red.
"I like like you too, Dipper." I grin wide. He smiles warmly and hugs me tightly. "So.. does this mean we're.. a couple?" I ask.
"Yea.. if you wanna be. Do you wanna be my girlfriend, Candy?"
"Yes.. I really do." I peck his lips softly and giggle. He chuckles and ruffles my hair.

Dipper rests his head on my collarbone gently. "You're so cute, Candy." He compliments me.
"Thanks.." I giggle a bit more.

"So.. what now?" Dipper asks, awkward. He looks at me as I feel a mix of emotions--happiness, and sudden confusion. What did he mean by that? Maybe he's asking what we wanna do.
"Do you just wanna cuddle for now? Maybe watch a movie?" I suggest. He smiles.
"That'd be nice."

I reach my hand for the remote, but I get lazy, so Dipper grabs it, chuckling at my laziness.
"Tired already?" He ruffles my hair again.
"Well, it is morning," I answer. "So yeah."
Dipper nods in agreement and turns the TV on. I see a random movie and point to it.
"Wanna watch that?" I ask.
"Eh, sure." Dipper shrugs, and clicks on it with the remote. During the movie, Dipper and I kept cuddling closer and closer. I felt so loved.

He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me. With me longing for more, I kiss him back, deeply. I pull one of my hands behind his head, holding his hair. I bring my other hand as far up his back as it can go before finally touching his spine with my ring finger, leading it down to his hip slowly before pulling him in. We pull our lips away to catch our breath before kissing once more. I smile in the kiss, and once we pull away for a second time, I go back to cuddling him. He sheepishly smiles. It was adorable to see the look on his face.
"You're amazing," his chest heaves.
I giggle.
"You too."

This was the best day of my life.