Dragon Descriptions

The map above was made using Roll For Fantasy

I apologise for not being able to put pictures of what the dragons look like on here. I just can't draw on computers 😬

Before we start, I need to tell how this works so it makes more sense. There can be a King or a Queen, or both. Only a ruler's sister, brother, daughter, son, niece or nephew can challenge the ruler to fight to the death to win the crown. If the ruler dies, then the challenger gets the throne. If not, then there will be the same ruler and a very dead challenger. Magicerion is a kind of dragon who has has powers and can enchant things and is just generally magic, but if they cast a spell to strong, they will die. Also, in this story you will be hearing about things called 'Lines'. They are a kind of thing that determines your role in the Mountain Kingdom. Tenth Line is the lowest, meaning that if you were in the Tenth Line you would probably be a servant or low-ranking soldier. If you were Fifth Line you would most likely be a cook or important soldier. If you were first line, you would be an assassin or general or head cook. Dragons in the First Line are often directly in contact with the queen/king. Enjoy my story;)

Mountain Dragons

Description: Grey, usually with with red, orange, or yellow under scales; long spines on their back, snout, neck and tail; two wings until they are ten years old, when they get another two pairs of wings; Blue, purple, or green eyes; adapted bones so they can crawl through small crevices in mountains; forked tongues; bat like wings; can breath fire.

Mountain dragon pic;)

(Person who made this in the desc)

Weapons: Strong tail for smacking dangers; Long, curved, serrated claws; venomous fangs that grow in at the age of ten.

Magicerion(s): None

Currency: Gold

Ruler: Queen Peak

Air Dragons

Description: Light grey and white with light green/blue/purple under scales; two large wings for flying fast; two long horns on each side of their heads; bat-like wings; black eyes.

Weapons: Tail with venomous spikes that doubles as a whip; wings for whipping up huge gusts of wind to send their attacker hurtling to the ground.

Magicerion(s): None

Currency: Diamonds

Ruler: King Current

Blade Dragons

Description: Shiny silver and/or black scales with dark under scales that look like metal; long, curved horns on their heads; curved wings; white, gold, or green eyes; breathes melted metal.

Weapons: Small darts that come out of their tails; long, sharp teeth specially designed for stripping meat off bones.

Magicerion(s): None

Currency: Gold

Ruler: Queen Dagger

Feather Wings

Description: Brown, tan, orange, red, green and dark green scales; Long, elegant feathered wings; beaked snout; brown, green, red under scales; long feathers at the end of their tails, on their forearms and necks; brown eyes;

Weapons; poisonous quills on their forearms and tails.

Magicerion(s): Sparrow, Jay

Currency: Emerald coins

Ruler: King Blue Jay

Ice Dragons

Description: White scales with light blue/green/purple under scales; curved talons for gripping ice; can withound minus temperatures; wings that look like butterflies wings but transparent; black and dark grey eyes; breathes ice.

Weapons: Their claws have venom that inflicts the feeling of freezing.

Magicerion(s): None

Currency: Diamond Coins

Ruler: Queen SnowOwl

Wasp Dragons

Description: red, yellow or orange scales, with black or dark grey stripes; four antenna for sensing danger; poor eyesight; long horns on the top and sides of their head; wings that look like wasp wings.

Weapons: Stingers in the end of their tails that inject poison and kill.

Magicerion(s): Hornet, Cicada

Currency: Fire Embers

Ruler: King Yellowjacket

Leopard Dragons

Description: Golden scales with black spots; long retractable claws; curvey horns;

Weapons: Razor sharp serrated teeth; long tail with sharp spikes that come out.

Magicerion(s) Tiger

Currency: Tiger eye

Ruler: Queen Panther

Water Dragons

Description: Blue, green, or dark purple scales; webbed talons; gills on their neck; can shoot water out of their mouth.

Weapons: Curved talons.

Magicerion(s): None

Currency: Gold coins

Ruler: King Wave