Author's Note

I just wanted to write this and say thank you all for being here with me through the writing of this book. I don't think I could have finished it without you guys. I didn't expect writing this to take two years, but I've really enjoyed doing it. I absolutely adore these characters and this story, and I feel like it's something I can be proud of. I'm also just so happy that I got to do it with all of you. When I started writing this, I wasn't trying to bring together every single Dead Poet's Society fan on Wattpad, but y'know, I'm not mad about it. I hope you stick around to see when the next one comes out. 

Speaking of the next one, I think I might take a bit of a break from this. Like I said, it's been two years, and I haven't really taken on big writing endeavors besides THL in that time. I want to take a breather to play around with other ideas and work on something new. It's not like I'll be doing nothing for the second THL book in that time, though, I just won't be actively writing it. I haven't decided what I exactly want to do yet, I just know I need a solid chunk of time before I can do anything more with this series in particular. I'm guessing that'll be a few months, but it could be less or more. It just depends on how I'm feeling this summer. 

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed the book and I'll catch you later. Remember to take care of yourselves and feel free to message me if you ever want to. I'm happy to talk any time.