Way 1- stealing

So you walk into a store and you see that dress that you've been wanting for a VERY long time and something comes over you, you run up too it and snatch it and run out of the store, the store assistant yells after you but you keep running and think to yourself "haha I've got my dress" but in the distance you hear sirens that sounds distinctly like a police car. You go " holy shite I'm gonna get arrested" but you keep running because you really want that dress. You run into a warehouse and hide behind a pile of boxes. You hear the wooden door bash on the floor and you hear " You're cornered put your hands up where I can see them" you think "ohmigod I'm gonna get arrested" and you thought right the policeman took you down to the station and you were sentenced to 5 years in prison for stealing.
Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha :)
EXTRA PART:
.....3 years later.....
So you're still in jail for stealing that dress and you have 2 years left of your sentence, you formulate a plan to escape and you put the plan into action on the Saturday of the anniversary of you getting arrested, your cellmate agrees to distract the guard while you make a run for it, once you get outside you run for a long time and emigrate to Colorado and start an avocado farm and change your name to Penelope Chen. Then after 5 successful avocado seasons you are rich, you fly over to Australia and to that store where you stole the dress and buy the dress that you failed to steal 8 years ago, cue evil laugh, you got it in the end. You think " this was totally worth it!" :)