5

tom decided to join us with swimming and he wasn't alone. he brought some blonde girl so we were a little surprised but at the same time weren't cause hello it's tom. but after swimming around a little bit i decided to get out and tan, but not before telling bill to take a of pic of me with my sunglasses.

"okay y/n just pose and i'll count to three, 1 2 3."

"oooo i love this, thanks billy," i said giving him a small kiss on the cheek

"oooo i love this, thanks billy," i said giving him a small kiss on the cheek. he smiled, "your welcome whore," he said whilst smirking. i smacked his head and he was now rubbing it with no smirk.

"hmph. that's what i thought"

"anyways it's your guys turn," i said to bill tom and george, gustav was in the bathroom so i decided to get a group pic later but for now just one of the 3 boys.

"alright, 1 2 3 smile," i said. looking at the picture i saw that tom was really attractive without his caps on.

"do you plan on keeping the photo or are you showing us y/n," asked tom smiling at me. i looked at him weirdly because he's actually been a little nice to me but i just showed them the photo.

after we all finished tanning and swimming we all took turns showering before coming back to the backyard to watch a movie. i felt so comfortable and refreshed after the shower, i really needed that because i sort of forgot to put on sunscreen and so i got a little red. i know, i'm such a dumbass but i feel better now.

we all decided to watch a scary movie, and halfway through the movie we ran out of popcorn and drinks. so i went to refill everything. those lazy idiots sent me alone so it took longer. i was in the kitchen preparing everything when i see toms girl for the night coming in. i just turned back around and was about to leave with everything ready when she spoke up.

"so like what's your dealll?" ughhh not only was she stupid but she also dragged out her voice which was highly annoying.

"what do you mean 'what's my deal'?" i asked. i truly did not know what this psycho was wondering.

"toms mine. i've seen the way you look at each other, he looks at you as if you guys were together." she said. i stared at her before laughing my ass off. after i finished catching my breath i was still smiling when i said," there's nothing going on, you're crazy honestly."

i turned to walk back outside but she grabbed my hand, she wasn't strong enough to stop me but i have a problem with people touching me let alone hoes. i slowly turned around and raised my brows at my hand that was grabbed by hers, before looking at her.

"listen sweetie. toms mine, got it?. he will never like an ugly bitch like you so just like get over it, okay?" she said smiling sweetly but fake as fuck.

i had enough of this bitch. i snatched her hand off mine before bringing it up to her face.
"listen sweetie, i don't give a shit if tom looks at me and i'll let you know that i don't look at him okay? okay. second don't ever touch me with your skanky ass hands, who knows where they've been?" i said before dropping her hand. i returned the fake ass smile she gave me.

i saw her getting ready to slap me and i was ready for this bitch get me but before she could, a hand grabbed hers. we both turned to see tom. bill, george and gustav were just there, just staring at what was happening,

"don't even think about putting your hands on y/n," said tom. and for the first time, i was a little intimidated by him. what i've noticed about tom was that when he's mad, he's mad. i looked at him surprised, he's never stood up for me before so why now?

"tom, baby i was just playi-," said the skank. she looked like she wanted to cry, not because of what she's done but because she knew she ruined her chances with tom.

"i don't care. get out. leave." said tom while dragging her to the door. we all followed to see it happen. when tom shut the door on her, he gave me a glance before walking up to his room. i wasn't the only one shocked and i knew that by the looks on the boys faces.

"what was that...?" asked bill with a confused look.

"bill, i don't even know," i said, because i truly didn't.

we all went back to grab our snacks, and i told the boys to meet me outside because i had to use the bathroom. but i didn't. i went to see tom to thank him. i reached his door, and i knocked before gently opening it. tom lifted his head and turned to look at me while blowing smoke out of his mouth. based on what he had in his hand i knew it was a joint, my favorite one out of them all.

i didn't say anything until i reached his bed and sat next to him.

"thanks for what you did back there tommy," i said smiling at him softly. i grabbed the joint from his hand before taking a long hit and blowing it out.

tom was just staring at me so i decided to get up after smiling at him once more.

as i reached the doorknob he suddenly spoke, "no problem, don't even worry about it i got you y/n."

i turned to see him but he was already looking back at his tv so i turned and walked right back to the backyard as if nothing happened.

Authors note: guys they're making progress 🙈