7

it has been a couple of days since tom went off on y/n. tom hasn't even forgiven himself even though y/n was ready to. so, toms been dodging her, he's been too ashamed to even be near her so if she came in, he'd leave. y/n has slowly been coming back around the kaulitz house with the other 3 boys after they made sure she wasn't bothering them.

"so, what are we doing tonight," you asked the boys whilst chewing the last strawberry.

"we can throw a party, we haven't thrown one in a while," said bill to all 3 of you. tom was once again, hiding in his room.

"yeah, we can throw a party and have people bring drinks or shit to smoke," gustav said.

"sounds like a great idea, probably the best you've had gustav," i said while giggling but then getting sad because there were no more strawberries. "fuckkk guys i'm craving strawberries so badly and i ate the last oneeeee," i said whining.

"tom has some in his fridge in his room," bill told me, "go up and get them, it'll be alright," he said smiling softly. i smiled back before mentally preparing myself to go get them.

i reached his door and knocked but tom didn't answer, so i knocked one more before opening the door. i heard the shower running and didn't want to disturb him so i decided to just get the berries from his fridge, i'm sure he wouldn't mind after all. i was lost in my thoughts, so when i turned around i was startled seeing tom standing there. in nothing but a towel. i couldn't help myself, i tried so hard to fight it but my eyes couldn't be restrained. i look him up and down, checking him out. and oh lord were his abs so fucking fine, he wasn't extremely muscly, but he wasn't a stick either, he had just the right amount of muscles. i bit my lip seeing his v-line.

"hello? y/n are you okay?" asked tom while waving his hand in front of my face. i quickly snapped out of my thoughts and accidentally dropped the berries, i bent down while saying, "what?! oh yeah uh yeah i'm fine, i just came to get the strawb-" i looked up and saw tom standing right in front of my face. one would get the wrong idea if they saw me and tom without realizing what happened.

"you okay? you blanked out on me," he said smirking, knowing exactly why. i blushed before looking down then looking up again realizing i was still on my knees.

"what? oh yea i'm fine really, i just came to get berries because i finished mine and wanted more, i hope you don't mind, if you do i can just leave them here," i said, accepting toms hand as he helped me up.

"no it's fine, you can have them," he said with a mischievous look, and he leaned in towards my ear and said, "next time if you want more just let me know y/n," he said smirking, i knew he wasn't talking about the strawberries anymore. i blushed at his suggestion before getting a boost of confidence and placing my hand on his v line whilst leaning in.

"i'll let you know if i absolutely need more tommy," i told him before kissing under his ear. i pulled back and saw him blushing and smirking.

after all that happened i felt content, i felt as if everything was finally okay.

"okay y/n me and the boys are going to the store to get supplies for the party, you and tom stay here and get ready," said bill. it was already dark and a little windy outside so i decided to stay so my hair wouldn't fuck up. tom was still in his room after everything so i got ready before going to check on him.

i went to toms room to see if he was ready, but he wasn't there

i went to toms room to see if he was ready, but he wasn't there. i heard commotion downstairs before the lights went out. i started to lowkey panic because the dark has always scared me.

"TOM," i yelled out, i heard noise but no answer so i slowly started walking down the hallway to go down the stairs before someone placed their hand over my mouth and dragged my inside somewhere dark. i started crying and kicking and punching.

"y/n baby relax it's just me shhh i got you shh," tom said whispering. i automatically relaxed and hugged him tightly burying my face into his neck.

"somebody broke in, we have to stay quiet," he said while wiping my tears away, i was too scared to speak so i just stayed quiet. tom was texting bill to call his parents.

"now we just wait it out for a little okay? i promise not to let anything happen to you," tom said, giving me a kiss on my forehead. i blushed and sniffled before looking down then back up at him. we were so close to each i could see myself in his eyes. he was so handsome up close and without caps or his hair up.

fuck it i thought before smashing my lips against his. he immediately kissed back before moving his hands to my lower back while i moved mine to his hair. i moved his hands lower and smirked at him before kissing him again. things were heating up quickly because now he pushed me against the wall quietly and started to suck my neck and the top of my chest but not hard enough to leave marks. i was moaning and making little noises because his lips felt so good and his tongue oh fuck his tongue.
"shhh y/n we gotta keep those noises to ourself okay?" too speechless i just nodded.
"good girl," he said giving me more kisses. we heard noises downstairs and broke apart.

"y/n?! tom?! where are you guys?"

we fixed ourselves before going downstairs.