0

(ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴏʏs ᴀ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ,ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴏʏs ᴀ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ ᴇʀ-ᴇʀ-ᴇʀ-ᴇʀ, ʜᴇ ᴀᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ)♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎"M/N Lily Kuran

♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
"M/N Lily Kuran. What's this..?" A voice from inside a beautiful house was heard. "My report card."

His mother's voice got louder. "Why the FUCK. DIDN'T YOU GET ALL PERFECT 99'S?? WHY'S THERE 96 AND A 97 HERE??"his mother threw the report card down.

M/N didn't flinch nor move.

M/N was standing there, motionless he had gotten used to his mothers perfectionism. He stayed silent.

" WHY CAN'T YOU BE A GOOD SON? YOU MAKE US DISSAPOINTED WITH EVERY POSSIBLE EVENT AND YOU COULD ATLEAST BE BETTER AT ACADEMICS??"

M/N bit his lip, trying to contain his anger. His anger had been bottled up for many years. He then remembered something before.

(ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ)

"ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴɢʀʏ?" ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡᴀs sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ʜɪs ᴇʏᴇs sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ sɪɢɴs ᴏғ sʏᴍᴘᴀᴛʜʏ.

ᴍ/ɴ ᴡᴀs ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴀʙᴀᴄᴋ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ? ʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀsᴋ ʜɪs ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ғᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ sᴍɪʟᴇ.

ʜɪs sᴍɪʟᴇ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ғᴀʟᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ

ᴍ/ɴ sɪᴛs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴇʏᴇs ᴡɪᴅᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ"...ʏᴇs, ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀɴɢʀʏ.."ʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ. "ᴡʜʏ?" ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ.

ᴍ/ɴ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇs ʜɪs ᴇʏᴇs, ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ғɪɢᴜʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪs ғᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇ.

"ɪᴛ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ....."

(ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ)

That's.... that's the only thing i remember...

His mother soon slapped him, "STUDY HARDER. NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT." his mother angrily said, pulling his hair and dragging it outside the door.

He lays down.. Motionless, feeling nothing but anger, soon another one started to mock he heard another voice.

"Got beat up by mother again? Should've known you were idiotic pft-" his brother laughed in his face. M/N bit his lip trying to contain his anger once more.

He then abruptly stood up and started walking to the balcony but not without muttering an insult directed to his brother.

" Idiotic... Says the lowlife, asshole. Gosh why did Mother decided for a little abortion? Guess she was the one who gave lowlife the asshole genes huh?"

He gave a scoff glaring at his brother.

"Don't you scoff at me dumbass!"

M/N rolled his eyes annoyed then walked quickly to the balcony.

He walked fairly quickly to get a glimpse of the moon. "This night seems like a goodnight, for my research later.." he quietly mumbled. If anyone saw this scene they would've thought that M/N was an angel.

He then spots something that caught his eye from below.

He spots an interesting flower, "Hm what's that?" he looks at it from the balcony, the flower was a withering white rose. "That's an interesting species of flowers?"

He then decided to jump from the balcony and into the garden. He made a small thud noise, but it wasn't audible from his household.

He takes a closer look at the flower, he would say it looks wonderful. "Maybe i can use this as an experiment for my poison?" he thoughts plucking the rose from the garden.

He then heard a sound outside of the gates, since the garden was close to the gates he easily heard it. "Maybe it's an intruder?" he mumbles his flight or fight instincts coming.

He then heard galloping... And wheels..? He slowly walked towards the sound he stopped in front of the gate, he saw a beautiful black stallion although... It was kinda creepy since the horse had a skull...but then M/N's eyes were fixated on the carriage.

"How interesting.. A carriage in the 20th century... Investigating wouldn't be troublesome.."

He then opened the gate, quietly since it was dark out the only source of light were the lampposts from each neighbor. He walked barefoot feeling alittle excited to explore.

He hums as he opens the carriage." This is pretty nice... " he then went inside of the carriage, it was cold his white pajamas weren't keeping him safe from the cold, he then startes to take in the details inside.

"This is a very nice construct, i wonder who made this.." he saya out loud. He then heard the door close behind him, he was startled and started to panic. "What?! How, the wind couldn't possibly have done it...

He then feels a wave of dizziness all over his body." W-whats... happening... "And just like that, he fainted inside the carriage.

But before fainting he heard the horse gallop once again before fully being unconscious.
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴡɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ~

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ɢᴜʏss!! ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ " ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ʙᴀᴅ" ʙᴏᴏᴏᴋ!!! ʜᴏᴏʀᴀʏʏʏʏ:ᴅᴅᴅ