2.ғɪʀᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ

(ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴊᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ,ғᴏʀ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ɪᴛ

(ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴊᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ,ғᴏʀ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ɪᴛ.ɪᴛ's ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ, ʜᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟs ᴍᴇ ɪᴍ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴᴅ,ɪ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʜɪᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ?ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʟᴜᴇ.)
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
♥︎
(ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ ᴄʜᴀᴍʙᴇʀ~)

Numerous voices were heard, "We're done with orientation and dorm assignments?" a red head boy looked around and concluded. "All right, new students. Let me be clear. At the Heartslabyul house, i am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" a few freshman were slightly terrified some were even shaking.

Then a boy with lion ears started to yawn. "Well, that ceremony was as a boring as ever.." he grunts, he then lazily called out. "I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanclaw house, follow me." he lazily commanded.

Then a boy with glasses congratulated the new students. "New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement." although it sounded like a facade...? Well we'll never know.. "As dorm leader of Octavinelle house, i am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what i hope will be a fulfilling campus experience."

A handsome boy seemed puzzled looking at the crowd. "Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He flew out of the ceremony midway.."

A voice from a tablet responded. "Some headmage he is."

A boy with red eyes answered? "Maybe he had a stomach ache?"

Then the doors through the Mirror Chamber bursted. "I certainly did not!" the red head boy mumbled. "Ah, speak of the devil.."

M/N was hiding behind him, Grim still groaning.

Then the Headmage explained. "If you must know, i was searching for the new student who'd failed to show up for the orientation." then he turned towards M/N behind him.

"You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel."

M/N nodded but rolled his eyes.

He stepped up to the Dark Mirror the figure or mask, kinda creeped him out but it was also very intriguing!

"State your name." the Dark Mirror said in a firm and settle voice. "M/N Lily Kuran."the mask seemed to think for awhile but then spoke." M/N... The nature of your soul is... "It seemed to pause.

" It's ᴜɴᴄʟᴇᴀʀ to me. "

As soon as those words left the mirror's mouth, M/N raised an eyebrow and thought." Hmm, maybe... but what if i shatter the mirror what would happen...??? "he thought ignoring the whispers behind his back. The Headmage seemed skeptical." What did you just say?"