Chapter Eleven

Damon and Stefan head to the High School, Tamara curled into Damon's chest as he carries her "Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?" they hear Elena asks Klaus

Damon and Stefan head to the High School, Tamara curled into Damon's chest as he carries her "Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?" they hear Elena asks Klaus. The two brothers walk into the gymnasium, Klaus going over and brushing Tamara's hair out her face "I'll going lie her down." Damon tells him. Klaus nods in response, Stefan looking at Elena emotionlessly "Stefan! I knew you'd come back for me." Elena smiles. "I'm not here for you Elena, I'm here to find out what is happening with my sister." Stefan retorts, going over and sitting next to Tamara. "She managed to keep anything down?" Klaus asks. "A small amount of blood earlier, about half the bottle." Stefan responds, gently moving Tamara's head onto his lap. Just then Matt and Bonnie walk in "Bonnie, get out of here!" Elena shouts. Klaus speeds over, stopping Bonnie from leaving "Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started. Ah, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight. I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive? And the reason my mate is in pain?" he asks. "That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me." Bonnie retorts. "Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix." he tells her.

Rebekah and Kol walk in with Tyler, Kol going over to his best friend "Get off of me!" Tyler tells Rebekah. "Hush now." Rebekah tells him. "I'd like you all to meet my brother Kol and sister Rebekah. Word of warning...She can be quite mean." Klaus smiles. "Don't be an ass." Rebekah retorts, throwing Tyle into Klaus' arms. "Leave him alone!" Elena exclaims. "I'm going to make this very simple...Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually." Klaus starts, biting his wrist and forcing Tyler to drink his blood "I need you to find a way to save my hybrids and stop what's happening to Tamara, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake...You better hurry." he concludes, snapping Tyler's neck. Tamara whimpers making Klaus speed over "You're alright Love." he soothes, holding her hand. "What did you do to her Bonnie?" Damon glares. "What I had to to save Elena! You and Stefan used to care about her, or have you forgotten?" Bonnie asks. "No I remember, but no one come before my baby sister. Family comes first. Tamara comes first. She is everything to me, I practically raised her." Damon tells her. Stefan gently strokes Tamara's hair, worry evident on his face as Elena glares daggers at the three Salvatore Siblings.

Matt sits next to Tyler's body "He killed him." he says. "He's not dead. Klaus' blood will turn him into a vampire." Elena reassures. "And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena...for safe-keeping." Klaus tells them, taking hold on Elena's arm. Bonnie leaves with Matt, Rebekah looking at Elena "So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier." she remarks. "Enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?" Klaus asks. Rebekah rolls her eyes slightly, going over and kissing Stefan's cheek before leaving with Tyler being dragged behind her. Klaus looks at Elena "Just ignore her. Petty little thing." he remarks, going back over to his mate, brother, and Salvatore brothers. "Why do you care about her so much Stefan? She tried to kill me with Klaus! I thought you cared about me! I thought you loved me!" Elena 'cries'. "So did I but then I realised something, you're exactly like Katherine. Only, you're worse. You pulled both me and Damon in exactly like her, accept, you wouldn't admit that was what you were doing. You did exactly what she did, you put us against each other and then acted like none of it was your fault. When Tam came back to Damon and I, she helped us realise that we don't need you in order to be happy. Damon and I finally have our sister back, we have a family again, I found the woman I truly love. We don't need you pulling us apart." Stefan glares. "You don't mean that! They're making you say that! She's making you say that!" Elena exclaims, still 'crying'.