Chapter Seventeen

Tamara goes with Rebekah to the Grill so Rebekah can invite Matt to the Ball, walking in they see Elena and Caroline talking

Tamara goes with Rebekah to the Grill so Rebekah can invite Matt to the Ball, walking in they see Elena and Caroline talking. Rebekah leads Tamara over to them "Careful Caroline. It's all well and good until she stabs you in the back." she tells the blonde. "What are you doing here? I know your mom's rules. No hurting the locals." Elena tells her. "Get over yourself Elena. It's not all about you." Tamara tells Elena, smiling as Rebekah goes over to Matt and gives him the invite. Tamra turns and looks at Caroline "I heard about your father, I'm sorry for your loss. I know we've never spoken much but Stefan has said what a good person you are, you didn't deserve your father dying like that." she tells her sincerely. Caroline looks slightly taken aback "Thank you Tamra." she responds. Tamara pulls out an invite "Here, I'd really like it if you could come to the Ball tonight. If you don't have a dress I'll make Nik send you one." she smiles before leaving, the two best friends watching her in confusion. Rebekah smiles as Tamara reaches her, the two of them linking arms as they walk out of the Grill.

Once back at the mansion, Rebekah and Tamra sit together as they get their nails done. Kol getting his suit adjusted while Damon, Stefan,Elijah and Finn sort other things for their own outfits "Rebekah? Tell me how handsome I am." Kol tells his sister. "Ah Kol, you know I can't be compelled." Rebekah responds, Damon, Stefan, Finn and Elijah smiling as Tamara giggles. Klaus walks in and sits next to Tamara, him and Kol sharing a look as he puts an arm round Tamara "Can you send Caroline a dress for tonight?" she asks him. "Of course Love." Klaus smiles. "Whipped." Kol 'coughs' making Tamara grin. "Where can I see your dress for tonight?" Klaus asks, ignoring his younger brother. "Hmm... tonight." Tamara tells him. "Rebekah hasn't shown me hers either." Stefan tells him. "We want them to be surprises." Rebekah smiles. "Ara hasn't even shown me and she shows me all her outfits." Kol tells them. Tamara smiles and leans into Klaus as her nails are finished off, Klaus smiling and kissing the top of her head.

Tamara finishes getting ready for the Ball and heads downstairs, smiling slightly when all heads turn to watch

Tamara finishes getting ready for the Ball and heads downstairs, smiling slightly when all heads turn to watch. Klaus meets her at the bottom with a smile "You look absolutely beautiful." he tells her. "You don't look too bad yourself, Handsome." Tamara smiles. The two of them walk round together, finding Damon flirting with a random woman "You look amazing, Sister." he tells her. "Thank you, Brother." Tamra smiles. "Uh, if everyone could gather, please." Elijah says from the staircase, making the three of them walk over and stand on the stairs with the others. Tamara smiles when she sees Stefan keeping Rebekah close to him as Elena glares in the crowd "Welcome, thank you for joining us. You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance. Tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz, so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom." Elijah tells the crowd. "May I have the pleasure of this dance?" Klaus asks Tamara. "Of course." she smiles, letting him take her hand and lead her to the ballroom. They starts dancing, Tamara smiling when she looks over to see Kol stuck with an older woman "Kol's stuck with a cougar." she giggles, Klaus grinning when he spots his brother. "He looks uncomfortable." he chuckles. "Who wouldn't." Tamara grins, seeing the playful glare Kol is sending them.