Chapter 1

Y/n pov:  I was chilling on my best friend Toms bed as we discussed our plans for the summer. "Why change your grades, when you know you can actually make them"? I ask Tom. Tom was hacking into the schools computer system to change his grades. "Because, I don't wanna be a nerd...okay". Tom whisper yelled back. The window of Toms bedroom started to rise up and in crawls Bethany who is Toms older sister. "One word and you're dead." Bethany says. I look up and her and smile. " hey Bethany, I won't say anything but Tom idk..." I responded. " are you crazy...if dad catches you he is gonna kill you." Tom screamed at his sister. Bethany rolls her eyes. "Dads not gonna catch me." She says as she walks to the window and blows a kiss at her bf Ricky. "I don't get it? What do u see in that guy". Tom asks. I roll my eyes at Tom. "She is in love Tom! You wouldn't understand." Tom rolls his eyes at me. "Like you would understand too!" Tom argued back. Ricky screams up at the window to Bethany. I just look away and wonder if I will ever have a relationship like Ricky and Bethany. I walk out of the room to the bathroom, while in the bathroom I hear Stuart ( toms dad) scream his name. I hide in the hallway as he talks to Tom. I didn't want to spy but I didn't hear something about getting good sleep for the trip, which I'm exited for. Toms dad walks in the hallway and tells me goodnight. I walk to Toms room and grab my bags then head to the guest bedroom and got ready for bed. I changed into some pjs and laid  out  my clothes for tomorrow. I laid in the bed starring up at the ceiling, hoping that this summer would be the greatest.