Chapter 3

As we walk to the roof I realize the height difference between me and Jake, it was perfect. We get to attic and quietly open the hatch. We walk up behind Tom and scare him. "Dude, you make it too easy." Jake screams while laughing. Me and jake look at each other and laugh really hard. "It's not funny." Tom said which ruined the moment. Jake and I look over at the dish and see that it is completely broken. "What the heck happened the the fish." I ask. " I can't do a week without tv here." Jake complains. Tom rolls his eyes," I can't do a week here period." We look at the dish when we look over at the walls and see this weird shadow start to form and become bigger and bigger. The three of us slowest turn around and see a tiny weird creature. "Hello, hu-mans." I says. I grab a hold of Jakes hand in fear. He looks down at my hand and his and squeezes it. "Please tell me you see that too". Jake asks in fear. "I'm not sure I want to." Tom responds. The creature beings to speak again but is cut of my another one. " whoa whoa whoa I handle human contact." This fat creature yells. The thing smiles a weird smile and says " hello humans we come In pieces". The other creature says back to the fat one " peace say it with me". The fat one gets annoyed and yells." Forget the book, attack the humans! Attack". Another creature appears jumps out along with another one. "With pleasure and humans submit." The new ones say. We run back from the creature bc it had a gun pointed at us, Jake walks a little in front of me for protection. Ricky come out form the attic window. "Hey, what taking you girls so long." We scream at Ricky to move, but he was shot my the alien gun thing. Ricky hits the floor and starts twitching. My hand is shaking, but I forgot I'm still holding Jakes hand so he squeezes it tighter. Ricky rises back up and says " humanoid subjects, we are the zirkonian species. And we hearby clam this luscious plant as our own." Ricky walks towards us and grabs Tom and Jake by the shirt as he kicked me to the side. " you have the choice of eternal enslavement or....instantaneous death." I try to stand up but am frozen in fear. The boys scream run and jabbed Ricky in the stomach. I run towards the boys as we try to tell Hannah to open the window in fear. Hannah screams bc a grasshopper was on it. We then scream at the one of the twins to open it. Eventually a twin opens it and we fall onto the floor. I land on top of Jake, we smile at each other and quickly roll off of each other. We scream at the children to run down stairs quickly before the aliens bust in. The aliens bust open the window right as we were heading down the attic. We run out of the attic and try the shut the door, we fight the aliens the close it, but not before Tom and Jake were shot in the neck by the gun. The fall to the floor and ask each other and if the are a zombie alien. Jake doesn't believe Tom and gets on top of him. " what's something only Tom would know." He asks. Tom fights to get him off," you wet the bed until you were ten." He yells. I laugh at Jake, he looks at me with a shut up look. The aliens came back and tried opening the door Jake rushed up and pushed the door from underneath and Tom pulled on the ropes. We got the door shut and cut of the female aliens nails. We rush down stairs quickly to call 911, and try and stop the aliens.