Chapter 2

I wake up to tom shaking me saying it's time to get up. I grab my pillow and hit him over and over. "Wake up!! Y/n!!" Tom yelled in my ear. I finally roll out of bed and give him a death stare for waking me up. "I'm up..you can leave now so I can change." I said. Tom walked out the door and I throw on my clothes, grab my stuff and hop in the car. I got stuck in the very back, poor Tom got the middle seat. "Hannah, please, next time you ride the hump, okay." Tom said to Hannah. Hannah puts back on her headphones and says "I barf in the middle remember?" Tom looks back at me and rolls his eyes, I just laugh at him. Mr. Stuart turns up the radio, which said there was gonna be some fireworks tonight in the sky and a meteor shower. I put my head phones on and fall asleep the rest of the ride there. Tom yells at me to wake up. I see Bethany run straight for the pool. I run to catch up to her. " you're coming to y/n/n". Bethany askes. I shake me head at her and say "obvi, got a get a little tan." Bethany laughs and we sit at the pool. I put on my glasses and relax. Bethany looks over at me and says " oh btw Ricky is coming in a little while." I smile at her and nod my head in an okay way. Ricky pulls up and Bethany runs to his car. I just stay in my pool chair not caring. A little while goes bye and Ricky and Bethany coke back. They then start flirting about putting on lotion. I just roll my eyes and grab my book. I was reading my book when all of a sudden paintballs were being launch at us. Bethany didn't get hit but Ricky got his in the crotch..and when I tried to duck I got hit right in the boob. Bethany ran towards the sight of the shooting. Bethany, Ricky, and I grab our stuff and head back in side. Ricky puts a back of peas on the hurt area, I got broccoli. Stuart was yelling at tom but someone was beside him and he is hot not gonna lie. Bethany yells " you shot your own best friend in the boob." I walk in and look at tom and his hot cousin. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, tall and had a cute smirk when I walked in. "It's fine Bethany, they were just playing around." I say. I look at the cute cousin and smile. Me and cute boy were staring at each other when the grandma( idk her name) starts yelling for stu (Stuart) and saying the tv has gonna haywire. Ricky volunteered to fix it and brought along tom with him, I gave tom a reassuring smile and he walked away. "Hey, what's your name?" Cute boy asks. I smile at him and say "y/n". He smiles back at me and says. "That's a really pretty name, for a really pretty girl. My name is Jake ." I blush like a crazy women when he said that, Bethany looks at me and winks. "Wanna go scare tom up there?" Jake says. I give a evil smirk and we walk up to the attic.