Chapter 36 : Lion's Persistence

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard to Glasgow Airport, one of the most historical and graceful places in the world. It is always my pleasure and thank you for flying with us. Enjoy your visit!" The captain of our private jet announces after the plane lands smoothly.

"Hmm... I just got a nice dream from my catnap." Heliodor says while he is stretching his body on his seat "Is it a good sign already, partner?"

Obviously, for the whole flight, Elio sits next to him since Heliodor is the one who arranges the seats for all of them.

Elio doesn't do anything for the entire time as he just sits silently beside him, feeling totally cautious, and the first hour he spends his time listening to his bubbly voice telling nonsense before Heliodor falls into dreamland.

The last two hours feel more like heaven for him before getting back to the cruel reality of facing them for one last mission, the one and only shot they got.

The time is finally here, the day they have been waiting and preparing for the best, and it is hundred percent more nerve wracking than any other day they had for their entire life.

Fasten the seatbelt lights turn off then Heliodor quickly gets up from his seat only to stretch one last time while shouting something that could pump them up but at the same time give them a thrilling sensation.

"Sweet little destructive! Here I come!" He shouts loudly like a child who is excited to get their favorite dessert after a long day of school and goes to the front where the flight attendants and pilots are.

Once hearing that cheering, it obviously makes one of the lion's members groan frustratedly while she is packing all of her stuff and the other one just has that smirk of satisfaction upon that reaction.

Sofia gets up from her seat and looks at the members immediately, checking their condition and thankfully seems like nothing happened during the flight.

Even though they barely get to talk or communicate with each other, thankfully before getting here, days before, they already talked and prepared a lot of things in the case of something like this.

After all of them pack up their things and get off the plane, there are two Mercedes Benz G63 and one Mercedes Benz Maybach S680 parked in front of them.

All cars colored in black matte anti-reflective, level of tinted windows around 20-25%, and of course, hundred percent bulletproof both the body parts and wheels.

Once Heliodor starts walking down the plane's stairs, one person comes out from the S680 car to greet him.

Based on what this person wears, he is absolutely one of the most important, admirable, and right handed people of this country.

Look at those badges and that shining gold thing on his suit... Elio says to himself and feels pity of knowing how long those things will last on his clothes, probably less than 24 hours from now.

"Pleasure to meet you again, Heliodor." The person that approaches Heliodor and offers a handshake that Heliodor gladly accepts with that innocent smile on his face.

"It's always an honor to meet you, General." Heliodor says when he accepts the offer "With all due honesty, I still can't thank you enough for what you gave to us." he appraises him, probably sniggers with himself while saying that, after the handshake breaks.

"Well... all I can say is that we are very grateful to have you with us. Please, let us accompany you there." The general replies genuinely and leads all of them to get inside the car.

Before Heliodor follows the general, he turns back only to search for Elio and gives Elio a sign to get in the same car with him again.

Without hesitation at all, Elio gladly accepts his invitation and gets inside the car from the opposite side of Heliodor.