Problem Parents

-time skip, 3yrs-
PonyBoy's POV:
I knocked on her door. "Marie, baby can we please talk?" I just want my daughter back. High school has done her shitty and I miss my little girl, I want her back. I miss Marie Curtis-Cade, I don't know the teen who's door I'm knocking on, but I want to know her.

"Yes dad." He voice was fake. I hated it. I opened her door walking in and sitting beside her. I just want to talk, that's all I want.

"Can you talk to me baby?" She flinched at my voice, that hurt. Was I scary to her? Was she scared of me? I held back my tears, something I've gotten good with over the years.

"I'm uh..." she wrapped herself around me a loud sob escaping from her. I hated seeing her break, I hated seeing my baby sad and upset. I wanted this all to end.

"Your what Marie?" I cried. No point in holding it in now.

"Nothing Dad. You wouldn't get it." She sounded mad. But why?

"Yes I would." I know I would, I had a shitty teenage life myself, the hell I would.

"You fucking wouldn't so just shut up!" She snapped, but I could see the instant regret.

I got up from her bed and left, closing the door behind myself. Johnny and Curtis, had went to the grocery store, about thirty minutes ago. I hope they come home soon. I can't stand another second alone with my own daughter.

I got in bed, balled up, and then cried. I let it all flow out of me. I cried and cried, what did I do wrong? Am I a bad dad? Why did we ever even foster her? Is there something wrong with me? Am I dumb? What if I actually didn't understand and this is all my fault?

*self harm warning*

I decided to do something I haven't done in a very long time.

I went to the kitchen and picked a sharp knife.

I slit my wrist, over and over again, until blood came out of me in multiple places. I then washed the knife, my wrist and waited for it to stop bleeding.

Curtis and Johnny then came in.

"Daddy, said we got enough snack for forever!" Curtis ran up to me smiling.

I ruffled his hair.

"That's great, I'm happy you got stuff you liked." I smiled.

He skipped off to his room.

I let out a shaky breath, backing away from the counter.

"Are you okay?" Johnny asks.

I suck at lying but despite this I tell him, "yeah, I'm fine." I sigh, trying to stop the tears.

Marie's POV:
Dad just, cut himself. I didn't know he cut. I feel so bad for snapping on him, but that's what vaping does to you, and so does being controlled. I've been fucked so many times, in the name of money. I hate it but it's one of those things where once you start, no one lets you stop. Boys, everywhere. School. They grab my ass, my tits, asking for a quickie. 50, 200, 25, 400. Dollars, money. I was their fuck toy, their doll, or babygirl, or cum slut. Every. Single. Day.

I started vaping because at first it calmed me. But then it mad me more anxious, so I would go over to my friends houses for weed. The only time I could forget about being a prostitute was when I was higher than the sky.

I don't like drugs, but it made me feel good as hell. Alcohol too. Anything that made me forget, made me happy.

Dad hugged dad. He was crying, like the pussy he was. Wait what? I hate violent thoughts, and drugs make them worse.

"What happened Pone?"

"Marie snapped on me." He was sobbing. It made me sad to know I was the cause.

He put he hands back on the counter, and thats when Dad looked down.

"What's that?" I saw the tear slip down his cheek, like he already know what it was.

"Nothing, honey." He hid his wrist behind his back, with a very fake smile.

"Ponyboy please don't." He slowly pulled Dad's wrist from behind his back.

They both sobbed for a moment before anyone talked.

"I'm sorry, I know haven't in a while. B-but I really needed too, ok?" In a while? What the hell does that mean.

I decided I didn't want to find out so I went a laid on my bed.

And soon they both came to my door, pushing it open slowly.

"Can we all talk for just a few moments?" Dad asked, he held onto my green-eyed dad who was crying still.

"Sure" I answered, plainly.

"We have something to tell you, and I think it would make you feel more comfortable about talking to us." My brown eyed, Dad stated.

"Ok." I nod.

"When I was your age, me and your dad tried to kill ourselves, what twice?" He questions.

"I tried twice, you tried once. I also had a very severe eating disorder, anxiety, depression, it was a mess." Dad looks down, bad memories. I could tell.

"I got raped when I was 14. By one of the rich kids, when we were kids the rich kids weren't nice." I saw a tear slip down Dad's face,  and this was the dad that never cried.

"Can I tell you what happened to me?" I look up at them, my voice has no emotion, which is almost scaring myself.

They nod.

"I-I'm a prostitute." I break into sobs. "I don't want to be anymore, so I smoke and I drink to get away from who I am. And and- I just want to stop." I cry, and Dad pulls me into his chest.

"I'm sorry daddies, I-Im sorry I'm a bad person. Im sorry." They let me get it all out before answering.

"Your not a bad person your just lost." His voice is calm, and shaky. His green eyes glazed in tears.

"At first I just did it for the money, but then people started asking and it got really stressful. So I started vaping, and I would go out and smoke weed, or get drunk. And then just go to school the next day so you guys wouldn't look for me. And then I felt disgusting, I just want it to be over, but now I've started something I can't stop." I hold onto him like I'm gonna die.

"Finish this semester. And I'll homeschool you." Dad answers.

"How?" Me and my tan dad asks at the same time.

"I'm an author I can put books on hold, I work from home anyway." He shrugs.

"Oh, okay Dad if you will." I cuddle into him, grabbing my other dad and pulling him into our cuddle.

I've been missing my dads.