Are you really going to just stand there...(Old and not canon)

*The following is a now old and outdated chapter that wont have a follow up.*

We knew we were hacked, well our Moon half. We are the same person just with a split personality. What we didn't expect was to fuse eventually to be stronger. Well...its also due to our severally damaged body...anyway..we still look better then the others at least. Still functional. Can still both see and hear. We just glitch a lot and our sight can be blurry at times.

We look around the ruined daycare. Ever since we became Eclipse we have used the pronouns he/they simply because our two a.i.s fused, however, we have always been one person despite this. We both like to clean and that's just an example of us being one in the same. Now, well..that trait has become useless since this place and the rest of the pizzaplex are both unsalvageable and cannot be cleaned or re-opened. 

ThEY AbAnDoNeD uS bUt We StiLL HaVe SoMe FiGhT lEfT iN uS eVeN iF wE dOnT gEt OuT.

We have no idea how many years it has been but everything looks the same in this place now. Were hoping they never open a location up ever again but that's asking a lot from a greedy company...

We get up off the floor of what is left of the daycares dancefloor area and walk around again. There's nothing here anymore and its more crammed from all the fallen debris. The basement collapsed but the smoke and flames that poured from underneath rose up and also destroyed parts of the ceiling but not enough to make the outside world visible so its very dark in the daycare.

The slides were slightly melted that day and now they look like melted wax. The computers and everything else in here isn't salvageable. 

Suddenly, we heard a noise and looked around. Odd, it wasn't in the daycare. We spotted a shadow move past outside the entrance door, which, surprised us because it was very dark in here. We also noticed that it wasn't very tall either so it was either Monty since he didn't have legs or something else...maybe some of the wet floor bots survived. We really hope its not Monty. He was such a nuisance when we tried to make it back to the daycare after a few errands and patrols of the place. We still watch for intruders because humans break in often and we actually don't know if they ever made it out. Were certain the entrance to the pizzaplex is still accessible. We approach the door and then slam it open. 

˝WhOs ThErE!˝ We ask, looking around. 

We then look at you and tilt our faceplate. You don't appear to be scared but we notice you are a bit startled and you seem to be carrying a flashlight and an old map from one of the map bots. You don't say anything and just stare at us. We then converse with each other for a split second. 

''WhAt Do We Do WiTh ThEm SuN.'' 

''we ShOuLd LeT tHeM iN mOon. tHeY dOnT sEeM dAnGeRoUs. ThEy SeEm CaLm AnD cLeArLy ArEnT aFrAiD oF uS. jUsT sTaRtLeD.''

''YoU hAvE a PoiNt SuN. leTs LeT tHeM iN bUt KeEp An EyE oN tHeM.'' 

''aNd SaFe.''

''Ya Ya AnD sAfE.''

We both shift our yellow eye and red eye in your direction. 

''We ArE eCLiPsE. yOu ArE sAfE wiTh Us. We PrOmiSe, StAr. YoU cAn TrUst Us. YoU cAn EnTeR tHe DaYcArE bUt DoNt Go NeAr ThE pLaYgRoUnD, pLeAsE, iTs DaNgErOuS. 

You nodded your head and looked desperate to get in. We knew that even if you didn't find us you would of still tried to get into the daycare for shelter. We could see it in your eyes. The others have been chasing you all night or day. We have no idea what time it is nor does it matter to us anymore.

We go in the daycare and hold the door for you and watched as you ran in. We then closed the door and put something heavy enough to hold it closed. We then went up to you to further explain what rules that still applied in the remnant of was once a bright and colorful daycare.

*Archived* 

*Im rewriting Chapter 1 but I hope you enjoyed this now old and outdated chapter.*