Chapter 2 (Finale)

I would like to take the time to thank you for being patient regarding the finale. It was meant to be a one-shot story but I had started it around the time the Ruin DLC came out and still didnt have all of the info I needed back in July 2023. This will be the last Chapter and I marked it as finished.

The original Chapter 1 and Chapter 1 can be found in the gallery of this book so you can be updated if this is your first time reading.

I drew this digital sketch :)

Enjoy the cute moment between Eclipse and Y/N. However; this isnt a ship.

CW: Violence

*Y/N is genderfluid. You be who you want to be. I wont specify a gender to be respectful.*

Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex 

Superstar Daycare Ruins

Time; Unknown, possibly 9 p.m. as on ground level the Sun had just set.

Eclipse hurried to the door as he heard Y/N yelling. He was going to save whoever you were.

Moon

Who is that poor star? They do not sound like a child. Help them Eclipse! I hate those stupid endos! When I used to go on patrol they would always get in my way and are dangerous. I see no sentience! The company should of recycled them! Im sure the endos were the first hacked alongside me. I never thought you can hack an endo until now.

Eclipse

Im on it! No need to worry Moon! If there is one thing I will never allow besides rule-breaking its rule-breaking endos! We do not harm guests! I do not care that the plex is abandoned! They are in danger!

Sun

Hurry Eclipse! No! No! No! Ah! Rule-breakers! I know we both dont like violence but this is necessary!

Eclipse swings open the door and activates his safety mode so he can move swiftly. He glitches out. ''WARNING! WARNING! CHILD IN DANGER! SAFETY MODE ACTIVE! INTRUDERS!''

''Get in! Ill take care of them!'' Eclipse shouted.

Y/N runs into the daycare and Eclipse uses his arobatics to kick the endos away from the door. It was a good thing that Eclipse was agile. The endos were knocked over but werent broken until Eclipse slammed them against the wall and swiftly tore their heads off.

''Close the door! Ill be there in a minute star!'' Eclipse called out.

Y/N nodded and closed the door in fear.

Eclipse growled as he destroyed the endos one by one. He glowed brightly in the darkness.

''You horrid things!'' Eclipse tsked.

After 2 minutes; Eclipse had finally cleared the doorway of endos, and he quickly but softly knocked on the tall doors of the daycare.

''You can open the door star...ugh...its safe.'' Eclipse wheezed.

Y/N opened the door slowly and it creaked. They look scared but relieved and were trembling. Eclipse closed the door and took a breather. He then smiled warmly at Y/N and offered his hand gently so they knew he wasnt an agressive animatronic. Y/N gave them a ''you proved that earlier'' look. They then took his hand and frowned but looked alright. Eclipse couldnt see any injuries either. Y/N just had dirt and dust on them from exploring the ruins. A lot of the entryways were also closed off.