Chapter one

Beep , beeep beep. Uggh you said as you woke up to the sound of the alarm. You were so fustraded and threw your pillow on the alarm making it shut off. You suddenly jumped up and scram aah today im going to see justin you say while you jump out of bed. (Youe had a crush on him since the 8th grade)

(Yn) your mom yells whats wrong with you. Mom im going to see Justin today i have to get ready you yell. Hunny theres 2 hours left chill out she says while giggling. You smile at her and say your right mom i have to chill. Ok sweetie she says. Now get your stuff ready. Kk mom. And mom dont call me sweetie any more im 18. Your mom giggles and closes the door as she walks out. When your about to walk in your closet to pick out an outfit your phone suddenly wistles meaning you got a text. You ran to your phonr and grabbed it once you saw the message you started to smile. Ofcourse the message was from. Justin. The message said. Hey (yn) i cant believe your coming. God i miss you shawty. Well i love you. Oh and at what time does your flight get here.? I miss you too boo bear. And at 5:00 you reply. Justin answered saying kk ill be there fluffy ;) You send him a smiley face and thats it no more replys. You ran into your closet to pick out somethig cute. You picked out a purple see threw strap less vest in purple just cuss you knew it was Justins favorite color. Then you picked out ripped mini jean shorts to go with it. And some black vans. You grabbed your stuff and placed it on the bed. You ran into the shower and started the water. You had washed your hair yesterday so you just picked it up in a messy bun and hopped in the shower. You finally got out and dryed yourself. Thn you walked in your room and put on the clothes once you were done you walked in the bathroom you streightened yor hair and put some black hoop earings not big. You applied light makeup and you got your luggage you flight left at 12:00 and roght now it was 10:30 you and your mom rode off to the airport and once you were there you said your goodbyes. (Yn) dont do anything stupid k. Your mom said in a seriouse voice ofcourse not mom. She smiles and hugs you tight call me when you get there k. Kk mom love ya you say. I love you to hunny she says. You walk into the airport and into your airplane. After being in the airplain for hours you finally arrived.

Vote

Follow

Comment please :)