Let's Play

Test Tube couldn't come up with something good, she was like on her mind "chess? Too boring. Never have i ever? Nah that's stupid. And boring"

So, she shrugged "i don't know what to recommend"

So Fan thought of something as he snaps his fingers

"I know! Truth or Dare!" Fan exclaimed happily

Test Tube's eyes widen

"Oh golly gee. Why didn't I think of that!?"

"Uh, what were you thinking about?" fan asked happily "like, there's other stuff that we can do"

"You're a jeebweezer you know that? But yeah let's play it" Test Tube says

"Now that's the spirit! Now where do you think we should start?" As he asks and goes on "truth or dare?"

Test Tube repeatedly snaps her fingers trying to think and she says "truth"

Fan gives her an amused look "well, truth is always the first it seems" he thought of something to ask... Ding! "So test tube, have you did something petrifying in this place?"

Test Tube was shocked to hear that and she says "uhh... I uhh... I torture lab rats for fun, like is that petrifying?"

Fan said "like... Yeah that's too sadistic"

"Your turn!" Fan says

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Fan exclaimed

Test Tube thinks on what to tell him to do and then she gets an evil smirk "i want you to... Make out with this pillow"

Fan didn't respond for anything but "meh" as he kissed the pillow

"Hey hey hey. I said make out with it, not kiss" Test Tube responded.

"Whatever" then fan made out with the pillow

"My tongue hurts" Fan whines

"Stop whining and get in the Bed" Test Tube demands.

"Okay, then" Fan replies

"Holy Gosh, Test Tube. This bed is so soft" Fan says as his body start to feel sleepy "I want to sleep" he adds

"Hey hey I just want you to try the bed. Not sleep on it! It's only 6:00 PM" Test Tube says