2

Luigi's so precious, I can't 💚 💚 💚 💚 💚

Thank you to Mielthedarkfox and EarthChild0717 for voting on the ideas and giving the feedback that I needed, and also for not putting the options in a tie, otherwise I would've lost my damn mind <3

Also, sorry for not posting any sooner, but I am super busy and have had severe writer's block with this chapter. I hope the wait was worth it and that you enjoy!

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Ow!"

"I told you you tied up her hands too tight!" one of my captors scolded. I then heard the sound of someone being slapped.

As I was being dragged to who knows where, I complained and annoyed my captors. As I did, I made mental notes. There were three: one holding the rope binding my hands, one behind me, and the last one in front.

I already tried escaping a few times, and nothing worked. Pulling the rope towards me only led to me being yanked and I fell flat against the ground. Stopping only led to the captor behind me shoving me forward, and me falling flat against the ground. Running in a different direction led to being pulled back, me falling on the ground.

I got tired of trying to escape quickly. I was not too fond of the feeling of falling on the ground.

However, how my captor walked into me gave me a new idea.

If I could get them to take this bag off of my head...

"Can you take this bag off my head?" I asked.

"Why?" the one in front barked.

"I can't breathe in here," I answered.

"Then how are you speaking?" I could tell that they were rolling their eyes. Fluffernutter, they got me there.

"I also want to see my surroundings" I added, half lying "I've never been outside of the Mushroom Kingdom. Let me see the sky again before you lock me into another room."

Silence.

And then we stopped.

Just as I was beginning to think that they ditched me who knows where with the bag on my head, the bag was ripped off. I blinked for a moment for my eyes to adjust, and only for a moment. What I saw made my eyes widen in fear.

Everything was dark - not because it was night - but because of the vibe I was getting from all of the dead trees and lava pools. This place feels as if all life has been sucked out, untouched by sunlight. It looks like a wasteland.

No wonder I've been stepping on sticks and climbing over tree trunks for the past hour.

"What is this place?" I asked, a hint of fear in my tone. I desperately tried not to let it show, but it was hard when this is the first place I see outside of the Mushroom Kingdom.

"The Dark Lands."

So after my initial shock and fear, I calmed myself down enough to look at my captors.

There were three of them like I thought, and they must have gotten orders from Bowser because they were Koopas. Bowser had many minions, but Koopas were his immediate ones from what Peach has told me.

The front-most one was red-shelled and wearing a red helmet, while the other two were green-shelled with green helmets.

Must be a rank thing I mused.