Gerard Way.

I have no idea what this story will become.

Enjoy.

|-/
~

"Frank! Get the fuck up!" My mother dearest yelled. I groaned and stuffed my face into the pillow.
"Now!" I heard another loud bang on the door as I struggled to keep my eyes open. I groaned and sighed more to keep myself awake, then she came back and shook my room some more, causing me to sit up quickly and hop out of bed.
I didn't do anything. I just stood there, looking around my room and asking myself important questions, like these for example.

"Where the fuck am I?"
"What country is this?"
"What time did I fall asleep?"
"How many days until winter break?"
"When will I be able to pass out on my bed and get away with saying it was an accident?"

And so on.

~

I remembered my huge pile of clothes in bags in the corner of my room and I dragged myself over, rustling through many bags until I found my 'Ramones' sweatshirt. That shit costed forty bucks.
I slid it over my tank top and I rubbed my eyes, my white lace panties still on my legs.

Shut up.

I shimmied into some black skinnies and buttoned them up, zipping it up my tiny waist and rolling my cloth layers over the denim.

I rolled on my random patterned socks and my full black Converse soon followed.

I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair, doing my light makeup and then walking out.

"Morning." I grumbled, taking a bite of my cold pizza that was sitting on the counter. "Good morning.. Why don't you try something more nutritious for a change?" My mother commented, I just rolled my eyes and said the same thing.

"Soon.."

I ate the crust and brushed off my hands, grabbing my bag and stuffing my headphones in my ears, turning on 'AM' and saying a loud, "BYE!" To my mom, and then running out the door, mumbling the (what I thought was) lyrics to 'R U Mine' and then going to my bus stop.

I felt like such a badass getting on the bus.

However, I wasn't paying attention, so when I swung into my seat, a quiet boy looked at me with wide eyes for a moment.

Gerard Way.