Old Man

"Storm!" Gray called from the front door. "Coming!" Storm went out his room and made his way to their entryway to say bye to his father before he went on another job. "You better not wreak too much havoc while we're gone," Gray reprimands as Juvia was going on her own job, inevitably leaving him alone at the house. He was 12, he could manage.

"Yeah yeah, Oyaji," Storm brushed off his fathers concerns. "I'm not old!" Gray yelled, hitting his son on the head. "Ow!" Storm grabbed his head. "You are!" He retorted.

"I'm not old!" Gray yelled again, hitting his sons head for the nth time since he started calling him "Oyaji". "Ow! Kaa-san!" Storm cried. "Don't get into too much trouble," Juvia laughed as she went to leave with her husband.

"I miss when you were a baby. You respected me at least," Gray deadpanned. "Hmph. There's nothing to respect now, you're just old." Storm grunted. Gray and Storm glared are each other and butted heads while Juvia watched the common occurrence.

= = = =

Just a little head canon that Storm calls Gray oyaji :D

Btw oyaji is like a rude way to address your father, an older man, or your boss. In this case it's Storm addressing Gray, but Gray doesn't want to admit he's old (because let's be real by the time the main cast has kids they'll be 30 something chronologically)

Also, in my verse/world Storm called Gray and Juvia "Kaa-san" and "Tou-san" until we was like 9 or sumn. He still calls Juvia "Kaa-san" but he starts calling Gray "Oyaji" just to mess with Gray. It's purely for jokes, the two have a close relationship so Gray knows he doesn't actually mean it disrespectfully :)

Also he doesn't always call him "Oyaji" he normally calls him "Tou-san" still but he says old man if he's going to joke around or sumn. Oh ye, the reason he even calls him old man is cause I thought it fit more with his character compared to him calling Gray formally.

And disclaimer Gray hitting Storm on the head is slapstick comedy not abuse!