Chp.4 Prescott Under Attack

-AUTHOR's POV-

As we left off, some bandits attack Javier and the others, and killed his niece, Mariana, and shot Kate, still alive, but wounded. Javier left with Eleanor to take Kate and Gabe back to Prescott as Clem and (YN) stayed and taking care of the bandits, and soon they get flashbang by them and took cover...
.
.
.
After a while, they both sat up...

(YN): Clem, you alright??

Clementine: I'm fine..I'm fine.

Clem then gives (YN) a punch to the shoulder.

(YN): Ow. What??

Clementine: Don't do that! Grabbing that could've killed you!

(YN): ...Sorry, Clem.

Clem hugs (YN)...

Clementine: Just don't scare me like that again.

(YN): ..I promise.

The two then got up together, and notices everything was quiet...

(YN): Seems like they got away.

Clementine: Who were they?

(YN): I'm not sure.

Then, they both spot Mariana's body on the floor there, as the two approach and seeing her dead and shot by those bandits...they felt bad knowing Javier had to see his own niece get killed in front of him...(YN) grabs and picks her up...

Clementine: ..We should burry her..for Javi and his people.

(YN): Thats the plan.

Clementine goes and finds a shovel as she started digging a grave for her...after a while, (YN) goes in the grave, and to place her there with her arms on top of her and shutting her eyes and to climb back up...the two looked down at her for a second, and (YN) began praying silently in Spanish...

(YN): ...<en el nombré de padre, el híjo, spírito, santó...amén jesùs.>

Clementine: May god bless her soul.

(YN) then grabs the shovel and starts burying her...
.
.
After a while, Clementine then created a cross and places it on Mariana's grave....

Clementine: It's not much, but it's the best we can do.

(YN): No worries. We did what we can...damn, feel bad for Javier.

Clementine: ...Wonder how-

Suddenly, they heard grunts, as if they sounded like Walker grunts, the two pulls their weapons out and followed the grunting sound, and got closer and closer...and found the Walker, and that Walker happens to be one of those bandits that were shot by them...Clem shoots the walker on the head...

(YN): ...Wait, what's that on its neck?

(YN) got closer to the Walker and to see its neck...and find this mark that seem permanent Capricorn symbol...and (YN)'s eyes widen ass backs away and started to seem angry about it...

(YN): No, no fucking way!

Clementine: (YN), what is-

(YN): It's them Clem! Those commie fucks!

Clem also took a closer look at the mark...and she too also notices the symbol mark on it..

Clementine: Oh shit..! No!

(YN): Of course it has to be them! The New Frontier!! If they are somewhat here, then.... "HE" is here too! That prick!

Clementine: Okay, Okay! Let's just...oh god!! You don't think he.-