9 || Harem

"Brothers? He's like my new interest"

"And you're mine, hot shot", retorted Haechan, a smirk settled on his features. Now leaning on a wall, having removed his apron.

All the attention was now on him. His curvy figure was on display with the black, sleeveless turtleneck, hugging his tiny waist. The black skinny jeans too showed off his long slender legs. And with a face like his, all three men stopped working.

It's impossible to ignore a beauty when you see one.

"I'm only interested in Jaemin though"

"And I am too", Jeno spoke. Voice low but clear.

Haechan snorted, "Wait, what is this? A harem or maybe a love square??"

"We could make it both", Renjun shrugged, "I don't mind"

Jeno immediately felt a pang of jealousy course his body.

"But I do, I'm going to get you to like me," Haechan beat Jeno to it. He smiled, tilting his head, "And me only"

"Yeah, I'm not big on sharing either", the white-haired male stated quite firmly causing Renjun to shrug.

"Y'all going to miss out. But good for me, I'll have Jaemin all to myself"

"Wait, wait, wait,  Do I have no say in this?" Jaemin spoke up

"I've never even had a real friend before, but somehow the two men I barely know have declared to fight for my 'love'. I never signed up for this. I don't need this bullshit right now", Jaemin stopped only to breathe, "Please don't put this pressure on me. I already have too much on my plate"

With that, the raven head stormed away, Haechan reluctantly following close behind.

"Good going"

"Is that the way you speak to your customer?"

"Is that the way you talk to a staff member and disregard store policy?"

"Whatever"