Who Stole The LimeLight

"What's wrong?" Monica asks.

"Don't stay near that Kei. He says he is joking but we will never know!" Gale said.

"He looks like a nice kid." Monica smiles.

"Why do you all see Kei with a filter?" He snorts.

Jeremy walks to them.

"Good evening." Jeremy smiles sweetly.

Monica looks at Jeremy and suddenly gapes.

She is already amazed her boyfriend is very handsome but Jeremy is just oozing with sex appeal. She looks away blushing not to be seen as rude.

She was suddenly excited to see some celebrity. Monica doesn't know Jeremy but he must be a celebrity, right?

"Big brother, this is Monica, my girlfriend. She is an English major." Gale proudly introduced her.

"Hello. I hope my cousin is not pestering you?"

Monica is shocked it was Gale's family member. She clenched her fist to make a good impression but she was too excited and nervous and she bit her tongue in panic.

"Relax." Gale chuckles and finds her extremely adorable.

Jeremy watches her closely.

"Want to dance?" He smiles.

"Eh?" Gale is stunned.

"Eh?" Monica is even more shocked.

She looks to Gale for rescue but there's really nothing wrong in asking for a dance.

Gale is reluctant and Monica is plainly against it but they didn't verbally say it to Jeremy's smiling, angelic face.

"What's wrong with my brother?" Asher asks while a hotdog.

Kei is glaring at the dance floor.

"Your brother is extremely petty!" 

Asher laughs.

"I learned that everything Jeremy does is your fault." 

"You learned wrong." Kei snorts.

"Where's your wife?"

"Jack's flirting."

"And you are okay with him doing that?"

Asher snorts.

"I am alright with that." 

"I heard Princess broke up with her imaginary Kpop boyfriend?"

"She saw him kissing a guy and she shouted : It's Brother Kei and Brother Jeremy all over again!' And something inside her just died."

Asher laughs.

"If you keep teasing her you'll fall for her in the near future."

Asher moves back.

"Ewwwww! I don't see her like that. She is like  Jack in my eyes. She is not even pretty."

Kei laughs.

"Ah…Is that so?" Princess suddenly whispers in Asher's ear.

Asher moves away in panic.

"Ghost!"

"Come back here!"

"Who will come back just because you say that? Idddddiiooot~"

Asher slips away laughing.

But they didn't expect Princess to run in the table and made an air flip landing a beautiful back kick on Asher's back.

"Yep. They are definitely going to be an item someday." Kei said, looking away.