Other Family Figures

A/n: This was requested by thebattlecats2001 they had some good examples, but I did switch some things up and for some of these I had some moments to it.

Moxxie and Millie

You got two parents so yeah, however Blitzø is like an uncle to you and Loona is like an older sister.

One day you called Blitzø uncle Blitzø, and he had a giant grin on his face. He looked at Moxxie and just said, "see we are like a family!"

Blitzø

Moxxie and Millie are like the aunt and uncle you always wanted. When Stolas is in the picture though you treat him like a second dad.

Stolas

Well your mom is Stella, but you don't like her much. "Y/n, is something bothering you?" You looked over seeing one of the imp butlers.

"My mother is crazy," you replied. The imp sat down with you, letting you say everything you needed to. This butler was like an uncle for you.

Verosika

C'mon Blitzø is your dad even though he never met you and Vortex is like your uncle. He protects you with every fiber in his body, even though it's his job you know he cares.

Josh

Ace is definitely your other dad.

Crimson

Since the day you showed up and blood work was done to prove you were related, Crimson placed you in the care of one of his bodyguards. This particular bodyguard was Alassio. You saw him more of a father than Crimson.