You Have A Nightmare

This is the thumbnail for the future video!! I know it isn't the best, but it's the best I can do at the moment...

Also this chapter was requested by a few of you.

Moxxie and Millie

Everything was dark, you couldn't see, and all you could feel was the cold wind and metal against your back. "Help! Please!" Yet no one did, no one helped you. No one was coming to help. You were all alone. 

You woke up seconds later trying to catch your breath. Yet no dice. Your parents walked in hearing you crying, and although you didn't tell them what the dream was about they could tell it terrified you.

Blitzø

"You no good piece of shit!" You saw your birth father kick your mother as Loona held on to you tightly. "You're a no good piece of shit! You slept around and now I have to take care of that!" He points at you and Loona holds you tighter. 

"Shh shh Y/n it will be alright," Blitzo held you close after he saw you were having a nightmare. Loona saw him trying to help you through it. "Y/n I'm right here, everything will be okay."

"They used to have nightmares all the time," Loona stated.

Stolas

"Mama!" You held your mom's dress tightly as she tried to brush you off. "Mama!!"

"I can't believe I have disgrace like you for a child."

You woke up crying and your dad came running. "What's the matter my little starchild?" Your father hugged you and you cried into his clothes.

"Mama hates me!" Five year old you cried.

Stolas held you, trying to calm you down. He didn't fully know what to say. "Oh she doesn't hate you she just... She's just not good at showing her love." Your mom heard from the cracked open doorway. She looked down as she realized you think she hates you.

Verosika

You had a nightmare about clowns.

Josh

"Dad!!" You cried and your dad sat with you, Ace stood at the doorway. "Dad," you hugged him tightly.  "I had a nightmare!"

"What happened?  You don't have to tell me, but it might help." Josh said as he ruffled your hair.

"You," cries. "Abandoned me just like mama!" You hugged him even tighter.

"I'll never leave you," He hugged you back even tighter.

Crimson

You felt the cold muzzle of a gun at the back of your head as the blindfold covering your eyes was untied. "I should have known not to even trust family," you whispered as you stared down at the water below.  "It was nice to know I had a brother," You turned to stare at the man who was holding the gun. You didn't recognize him, but something told you that you knew him in some type of way. "Goodbye."

You woke up in a cold sweat and stared at your bedroom door. "Do I have a brother?" You whispered to yourself as you hugged your knees.