Chapter 3

-Luka's POV-

After the lesson, I asked Jessica that if she would like to play Battle Siege. She quickly answered yes, and invited her friends. I heard that some of them were really good PvPers. Jessica said, the best players are Hans and Domenique. We quickly got on to their private server, and split into two teams.

The defender team included Hans, me, Martin, and Baki. The others, which are Jessica, Simon, James, Trevor, Chris, and Domenique, were on the attack team. Our team found a spot, and decided to build a base. We made a sky base, with an air strike system. Basically it was layers and layers of TNT, hooked up with redstone and the top layer of the base. We felt like this should do the work. Of course we got full unenchanted diamond armor, diamond sword, a bow and a ton of arrows. I made a trap that would get you stuck in there and blow up. It was really useful. We made a lot more traps, and began the battle.

At first James found our base. He pillared up from the side, as he probably saw the massive amount of TNT right under the base. What they didn't know is that the obsidian which was their target to mine, was hidden in another base nearby. We were all in the main base, and they did not notice the other small vault.

James should be more careful, because we shot him off while he was towering up to our base. Then, a message appeared: Jamesosaurus was doomed to fall by iBaki961. James was taken down, but what we did not notice was that Domenique and Jessica got into our main base. They quickly started fighting a 2v4, then quickly turned into a 3v4, as Trevor also got in. We knocked Jessica off the base, and fought Domenique and Trevor. I was fighting against Domenique on my own, because Trevor got some ridiculously good gear. After the great battle, 4 death messages appeared:

JessMC fell from a high place

_dome-dino_890_ was slain by NinjaMCMGAming

NinjaMCMGAming was slain by _dome-dino_890_

TrevorTriple was slain by HalfDeadBeast

What an epic double kill! Obviously Domenique is also a really good Minecraft PvPer. I should talk to her after the fight.
The fight ended, and Hans and Martin survived and won. I called Domenique and talked about the battle.
"Hi Domenique!" I said.
"Hi Luka!" She replied.
"That was an epic battle! Isn't it?" I asked.
"It surely is." She replied.
We chatted for a while. I felt like that she is a nice person. I should join her and her friends. And also that boy called Hans, he is kinda cool. I should get more friends, but I have a secret that I don't anyone to know. I am a devil hybrid. Not like that murderer hybrid that I saw on the TV like a month or two ago (A/N Remember that Martin saved Trevor and fought the terrorists?), I am a devil. I can do whatever I want in my hybrid form. I have got control over it, but I am afraid that it will go crazy again. I hope that nothing will trigger it.
(A/N Now you know why Domenique hated Luka)
After I talked with Domenique, it was already 6:30 pm. So, I went out for dinner with the lads. We had Kebabs at an Islamic restaurant.

When we were going back, James, Chris, Trevor, Baki and Jessica decided to go buy some stuff, so the rest of us went back.

While we were chatting about the new parkour map that Martin will make, a whole group of teenagers blocked our way. They looked kinda scary in a way.

The leader (I suppose) looked at us, and said, "Give us your money." "I don't give a s**t!" replied Martin. The leader was angry, and said, "Do you know who we are? You don't even know who you are up against. Wanna fight? Huh?" "Bring it, you piece of crap!" Simon yelled. Then, they started to charge towards us.

-Hans's POV-
THEY picked the wrong opponent. Three hybrids on our side. We fought, and we won them. "LOL REKT!" I said. The leader then pulled out his gun and pointed at us. Domenique was obviously shocked. The leader said, "Give us the money or pay me your lives!"

Then, he fired his gun. It missed, and Martin turned into Bodil666. He shouted, "Activate your hybrid powers! NOW!" Domenique turned into the Angel, and I transformed into the Phoenix. "Simon, take care of Luka!" I commanded. Luka walked to the front with us, and she also transformed?! What the heck?

Then Luka said, "My hybrid form is a devil. Also, I use guns." Oh wow! Four hybrids! That is awesome! Luka pulled out her Desert Eagle and said, "F**k off, or die." Some of the teenagers ran away, and their leader stayed, still holding his gun. "Never!" said the leader. "Ok then, it's your choice anyway." said Luka, and she shot the leader and everyone in their gang who stayed. She said, "You should have ran."

We all turned back to human form. Luka was so cool! Scary though. "Now I know why there is that weird feeling!" Domenique said. I have no idea about what she was saying about, but welcome Luka to the hybrid squad!