3

HARRYS POV:

When the guard told me and the lads we had to be ready in 3 minutes I was a bit bummed about how mine and kathryn's moment got ruined she is so beautiful I just admire how she just does not try.
"you guys can sit backstage and watch us behind the curtains" i told them.

Kathryn looked so excited that it was adorable.

"Omg thank u so much" she almost yelled it

Honestly i cant wait for them to see us perform mostly Kathryn becuase she seems so unique different from Elena . Idk but Elena puts herself out there and trys to hard and there is just athiena she doesnt try and i like that about her. Im just gonna make a plan to sing what makes you beautiful to her. I didnt even realize the lads left until zayn said that we gotta get in stage.

"Harry move your lazy ass and get on stage"

I luaghed a little and said "ok im coming"

I texted the lads saying that i wanted to bring Kathryn on stage and sing to her. And they all agreed to it so after a few songs i started talking about her.

___kathryn pov___

Omg they stopped singing and harry is talking about me what is he doing.omg!!!
As if on que my question got answered.

"Well this girl i met 30 minutes ago well i saw her and just thought wow she is so amazing without even trying, so i decided to sing what makes you beautiful. To Kathryn "

harry said this about me
Omg why me but i just went out there cuz he wanted me to so i did. His voice is so much like an angel i could just melt right there.

______

After he was done singing i was so fangirling.

He finally said
"Your very unique and smart and beautiful"

I actually didnt know what to say to that so i just told him
" thank you so much and so are all these lovley young ladiess and thank u all for not being jealous one of you gals will be up here to i love you all bye"

Omg i was nervous i hopr i dont get hate from this it was amazing omg elena was so excited for me i swear she was jumping up and down
----------

Omg im sooooo sorry for not updating for soooo long its just that so many things have happened since i last updated. And this chapter is a filler i hope you guys like it i will try to update when im not busy again im so sorry about that