4. Oops

"What's your relationship with Addison?"

"Are you sleeping with her?"

"What's your intention?"

"Why are you here?"

"You upset her!"

Those questions and remarks made Derek sweaty as he was being interrogated in the practice's kitchen. He was still holding the bouquet of flowers that he should've given to Addison before she stormed out of her office. Derek had no clue who the men surrounding him are. Addison never officially introduced them to him. At that moment, he knew he was cornered. And he knew that those men were so protective. Somehow, he felt happy because Addison met people like them. Way different from me, I guess.

"Cat got your tongue?" Pete smirked. He could see the grain of sweats slowly dripping down Derek's forehead. "I—"

And then it was Cooper's turn. "How'd you meet her? She barely goes out of her house. Unless it's girls night out. Are you even from here?" He crossed his arms, eager to wait for Derek's answer. But before Shepherd answers those unending questions... "You're an idiot!" Amelia bolted in like a lighting, punching her brother on the arm. Pete and Cooper looked at each other with clueless expression. "What did you tell her, Derek?"

Derek? Like Derek... Pete heard that name from Addison once but he couldn't remember who that Derek was.

Derek started telling the truth and Amelia punched his arm again. "Ow!"

"You deserve it. You've hurt Addison so many time. You're such of an ass brother!"

"He's your brother?" Pete and Cooper asked in chorus. Not believing what they're witnessing at that moment. "Unfortunately. He's the main reason why he and Addison got divorced." And that shocked Pete and Cooper completely. "You were married with the hot boss?" Derek couldn't deny. "And I can tell that you're making your way into her again." Another comment from Pete.

"He's not. He was married in a post-it with his intern lover back in Seattle. His standards crashed."

"Amelia!"

"What? Isn't it true?" The little Shepherd picked an apple from the tray, before going into her office. Leaving the three men stare at each other without saying another word.

"Can I go now?"

"Don't you dare hurt Addison again or you'll never go back to your post-it wife anymore." That was Pete, followed by Cooper's as-if-threatening look. Derek released the breath he was holding from the moment he was cornered by those men. Dumb Derek!

-

Of course, Derek found his way to St. Ambrose where he spotted Addison, finishing up her charts. "I'm sorry." The woman flinched when Derek hovered and whispered. "Jesus Derek!"

"I like it better when you say it breathless." It was so clear to the both of them that they're just doing their deal. "Have you tried Go Kart?"

"No. And why are you still here? Aren't you supposed to be on your ass flying back to your wife?" Derek could hear Addison's inner thought of saying stay. Why? "I fly out tomorrow morning, but let's have some fun first." He slowly wrapped his arms around Addison's waist, his touch made her shiver, feeling the tingling sensation eating her alive. No one could touch me like Derek does. "What do you think?" He was purposely hitting her skin with his warm minty breath. He knew that it's her weakness and he could tell, without touching her west side, Addison was already wet.

The redhead saw the nurses eyeing on them, so she squared her shoulders so Derek could back off, yet he didn't remove his arms from wrapping around her. So she did the work, finally facing him after closing the chart. "Fine. Let's try Go Kart Racing."