↝FOLLOW REQUEST

Jimin's POV

"Yah! Wake up, sleepy head!" Bogum called in my ears making me groan and kick him softly so he backed away a little. "We're gonna be late for school!!" he yelled shaking me and I woke up abruptly. "What time is it?" I asked as he was leaving my room satisfied by ruining my peaceful slumber.

"You have 30 minutes!" he shouted and shut the door as he left. I jumped out of my bed and did my morning routine. I pulled on a plain white shirt and black pants paired with sunglass. I checked myself out in the mirror and smiled in satisfaction.

The outfit was simple but hey! It's me who's wearing it so, of course, it looked charming

I made my way towards the door to leave when Eomma smacked my arm making me scrunch my nose in pain. "I know you're gonna deny the breakfast so at least drink this" she offered a glass of banana milk making me chuckle. I don't like eating anything in the morning because I just don't have the appetite however my mom won't allow me to go empty stomach so I have to drink this every day. I drank it and rushed out as I heard Bogum honking at me from outside.

"Do you have to go to school looking like a heartthrob every day?" he asked so I raised my eyebrows at him "Is that even a question?" I smirked making him shake his head with a smile.

We drove off to the university. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram when I received a follow request from (@abcdefghi__lmnopqrstuvwxyz) I furrowed my eyebrows and clicked on his profile so I learned his name was Jeon Jungkook. 

"Yo, Jeon Jungkook is our super hot and popular senior right?" I questioned my sibling "Yep" he nodded. "Why would he request to follow me?" I looked at him in confusion making him chuckle "Because you're super hot and popular yourself!" I smiled and accepted his request "Facts," I agreed with him nodding approvingly at which he shook his head, laughing softly.

We pulled into the university and Bogum stopped his car for me to get off before he drove to the parking lot. I pushed my hair back with my hands as the breeze brushed my face. Suddenly, someone nudged my shoulder so I turned to look at my best buddy, Kim Namjoon. I smiled at him as we made our way towards our class. "So! How did you sleep?" he asked, "Perfectly until my brother decided to ruin that for me" I rolled my eyes making Namjoon laugh and I smiled as well.

You see, Namjoon and me... we are confusing. We are totally different people and our group of friends is different as well but we seem to enjoy each other's company a lot so you'd always find us together. We entered the classroom and all eyes were on me making me pull out my sunglasses, flip my hair and wink at a bunch of girls drooling over me. "You seem like such a player" he whispered as I pushed my sunglass into my pockets. "I'm not, trust me. I'm a really committed and loyal person but I enjoy flirting" I smiled at him and he smiled back, nodding.

I parted from him as I joined my group of friends. "Hiya guys! What's up?" I greeted Taemin, Kai, Sungwoon and Timoteo. We're known as the Parka squad as well. "Nothing much, you say?" Sungwoon shrugged. So I cleared my throat "Do any of you happen to know about Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook?" I asked unsurely. It's weird I know, I just got a follow request from him and I'm so interested. 

"Not much, apart from the fact that he's such a hottie" Taemin replied.
"And our senior" Kai shrugged.
"And super talented as well!" Timoteo exclaimed.

"Is it so?" I looked at Timoteo with curious eyes making him nod "I've worked with him in a talent show once and honestly, I was really amused by his talent" he gushed. 

The bell rang and the first lecture began. Unfortunately, it was Mathematics.

___

It was recess we all gathered in the canteen. I took a sandwich, a muffin and a mango milkshake. I wanted to speak to Jungkook so I looked around for him but he was nowhere to be found. I turned to Timoteo sitting beside me "Any idea where Jungkook could be?" I whispered in his ears and he nodded "He might be in the dance room or the music room" he said with his mouth full of chicken nuggets making me smack him "Finish your food before speaking young man!" I complained making him gulp down the nuggets and snicker at me.

I finished my food in a hurry and went to the dance room. Sure enough, music was coming from inside so I took a deep breath and pushed open the door and there he was, dancing effortlessly to the song making my mouth hang open.

(The dance)

I clapped with a beaming smile as the song ended making him gasp in shock as he looked at me bewildered. I chuckled at his expression, pushed myself off the wall I was leaning on and walked towards him. "Sorry! Didn't mean to scare you but that dance was the definition of perfect" I admitted honestly. He smiled as his cheeks heated up and he looked away "C'mon~ It wasn't t-that good" he mumbled. Omo! Is he blushing?  "Park Jimin, by the way," I greeted him and stuck out my hand for him. He smiled exposing his bunny teeth and shook my hand "Jeon Jungkook." 

We didn't bother letting go of each other's hands as I stared at him.

Jungkook's features are bunny-like and it's so cute. He has a round-shaped head with really big, beautiful eyes with double eyelids. He has a long nose with a mole above his right nostril. Jungkook also has quite thin lips but his top one is thinner than his bottom one. He has tan skin and a very sharp jawline.

I blinked multiple times as I came back to my senses and let go of his hands making him snap back into reality as well as he cleared his throat awkwardly. He's adorable. 

"Let's get to know each other, Jungkook"

___________

1064 words.
Thank you for reading <3