↝CHAOS

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM PARK BOGUM?!" Jimin shrieked fuming in rage when he saw Bogum making out with a girl on his bed.

Taehyung rubbed his nape awkwardly when he saw the scene unfolding before him.

"I-I am sorry Jimin" Bogum stuttered as his face turned red in embarrassment. Jimin tapped his foot on the marble tiles and glared at his brother "Care to explain why was this happening in MY bedroom?" he demanded making Bogum laugh unsurely "Well, your bedroom seemed more romantic" he smiled sheepishly.

Jimin's eyes went wide "That's your reason?" he scoffed in disbelief. "He isn't entirely wrong. Did you plan on bringing anyone over tonight?" Taehyung whispered. Jimin glanced at him and smirked "The only person I brought tonight is you, Tae" Jimin winked and turned to look at his brother again.

"Get out of here before I lose my cool, young man!" he ordered making Bogum and that girl rush out immediately. Jimin rolled his eyes and sat on his bed before eyeing Taehyung who was just standing on his place trying to comprehend something.

Jimin laughed "What's with that face?" he asked as he saw Taehyung snap back into reality "Do you really flirt with Strangers like that?" he questioned baffled which made Jimin laugh so hard — he rolled out of his bed.

"Ayyo you're so cute" he said making Taehyung fold his hands and look at him sharply "Yah! Park Jimin, if you're interested in me, just let me know, yeah? Stop throwing compliments on me" he rolled his eyes.

"Nah buddy, don't worry I'm only interested in you as a friend but yeah I love flirting so..." Jimin winked at Taehyung who shook his head "I can't believe this"

"So! What do you wanna do tonight?" Jimin wiggled his eyebrows at him.

"Sleep? That's what we're supposed to do at night, isn't it?" Taehyung gave him an 'you being for real' look.

"Really? You wanna just sleep in for tonight and go home tomorrow morning and then forget all about me? ME? aish" Jimin complained.

"What do you want me to do then? Make you my boyfriend or something?" Taehyung asked as Jimin face palmed. "You sweet little boy, I mean LET'S HAVE FUN!" Jimin cheered.

"How exactly do you wanna have fun at night, darling?" Taehyung smirked making Jimin go red and throw a pillow his way. Taehyung laughed and caught the pillow, peeking out from behind it "You ain't the only one who can flirt, you know" he smirked as he threw the pillow back at Jimin which hit him right at his face as he blinked multiple times.

"Whatever! Let's just watch something" he gushed and grabbed the remote, turning on Netflix. "What do you wanna watch?" he faced Taehyung who eyed his red cheeks. "How about fifty shades of grey?" he whispered and Jimin nodded "S-sure- WHAT THE HELL?" he glared at Taehyung who bursted out laughing "D-DUDE YOU ARE SO GODDAMN C-CUTE, AHAHAHAH" he fell off the bed, laughing his ass off.

Jimin huffed and looked away, putting on Never have I ever. (Ashley here — The best show y'all 😭. Don't fight w me otherwise also Paxton Hall YoGODDAMNshida!)

"Yo, can I ask you something?" Jimin looked towards Taehyung who nodded "Go ahead".

Jimin cleared his throat "Earlier you said you live alone. Wae?" he asked unsurely. "Ah that? Nothing much, just that my parents are usually away on business trips and I'm alone in the house with the maids and all, so yeah that's the reason I said it" Taehyung shrugged smiling.

"Ah I see. Even my dad is usually away but well mom is around all the time" Jimin huffed. "Atleast you have your mom. Be thankful about it, will you?" Taehyung scoffed.

"Neh (yes) I'm very much thankful about it" Jimin smiled making Taehyung nod.

That night, both the boys fell asleep cuddled together with Jimin in Taehyung's arms.

_____

"Ayyo sleepyhead" Jimin patted Taehyung's cheeks to get him to wake up but the boy didn't even move finger.

Jimin huffed and shook him "Yah~ Taehyungie~ Wake up~" he whined making Taehyung groan and eye him with his one eye barely open.

"What's the time?" he asked groggily.
"Ten!"
"Aish, why wake me up so early" Taehyung complained and attempted to sleep again.
"Yah! Kim Taehyung! If you don't remember then you're at my house and I gotta drop you off before getting to work. You see, SNU doesn't show mercy when giving homeworks" Jimin glared at him sharply.

Taehyung groaned and got up "Araso (okay), stop shouting now, will you? It's giving me a headache"

"Grumpy much, Taehyung-ssi?" Jimin remarked as he heard Taehyung shutting the door to the bathroom. "Deal with it!" he yelled making Jimin laugh "Sure!" he yelled back and left the room.

___

"We're gonna stop at starbucks first" Jimin stated making Taehyung turn towards him "Sure, I'd love to" he smiled as the car engine roared to life and they drove off. 

Jimin slammed on the accelerator as soon as they exited the mansion and the speed hit 150 making Taehyung's eyes bulge out of their sockets. "JIMIN YOU CAN'T DRIVE AT THIS SPEED ON SUCH A CROWDED ROAD!" he shouted but Jimin smirked at him "Watch me" he whispered as the car swerved from side to side dodging each vehicle by an inch. 

"OH MY GOD, I'M GOING TO DIE, STOP THIS!" Taehyung screeched but Jimin was too busy with his car. "PARK FUCKING JIMIN! SLOW DOWN RIGHT NOW, OKAY?! IF NOT FOR ME THEN FOR YOUR PRECIOUS FERRARI!" Taehyung screamed and Jimin looked at him straight in the eyes "What's life without risks Kim Taetae-ssi? Besides my ferrari is pretty good at this so don't worry and just enjoy this ride" he smiled and focused back on the road.

"JIMIN-AH WE AREN'T PLAYING MINECRAFT OVER HERE THAT IF WE DIE THERE'S GONNA BE A RE-SPAWN BUTTON! THIS IS REAL LIFE! IF WE DIE THEN IT'S OVER!" Taehyung cried out as the  car came to a halt in front of Starbucks. 

Taehyung was panting with a restless expression on his face as he studied his surroundings then turned to glare at Jimin sharply. 

"What the actual fuck?"

__________________________

heyo amigos! whatz up?

1033 words.
I hope you enjoyed reading <3