CH.3 Sports Festival Part 1

Finally the day has come that everyone in Japan has been waiting for, both professional heroes and citizens alike, the day of the sports festival, and with this festival we UA students have to try our best to get the attention of professional heroes to have a chance of acting as sidekick heroes for the first time and witnessing how the heroic world works first hand but honestly I think out of all the classes the only class that is the most determined and focused is class 1-A all because of the USJ incident. But putting that aside I will finally be able to use my Stand together with my quirk in action, that's what I would say but Kakyoin-sensei forbade me saying that because I still don't know my Stand's ability that it would be too risky to use a Stand that may very well have the ability to affect the entire country, I unfortunately had to obey him after all he has more experience than me.

"ATTENTION ALL CLASSES, HEROES AND CITIZENS 10 MINUTES LEFT TO START THE EVENT GET READY!" Present Mic's voice echoed through the speakers throughout the stage, and even though I was physically prepared mentally I was dying in 30 different ways.

"Oh man I can't wait to get in there and show you what I can do!" Said Sero while he was stretching.

"Yes, it's just a shame we can't wear our hero uniforms!" Exclaimed Mina as she adjusted her tracksuit.

"If we want to be chosen fairly we can't wear uniforms that attract attention as that wouldn't be fair to our opponents we'll have to fight fair and pure without dirty tricks and that way we'll be seen with good eyes." / "AMEN!" Said Tokoyami who chose to use wise words, while his DARK SHADOW quirk ended the speech.

"What wise and manly words!" Said Kirishima while shedding tears? "What about you Bakubro?"

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHO COMES MY WAY I WILL BLAST THAT BASTARD AWAY!" Said Bakugo shouting as usual.

The rest of us were already ready to go in and give it our all, that's when I noticed that Izuku was still sitting and it looked like he was meditating, so I decided to go call him and say that the class was ready but even before that I could say anything I was stopped by...

"Joestar, although you are new here none of us know your real and true potential so in a way I am stronger than you.

You can even say that you don't have any power that you're quirkless, but I feel that you hide something from the class because it's impossible for a person like you to be recognized by director Nezu himself and not have any kind of skill and whatever that is I'll go find out and I'll finish you off!" Todoroki said making the whole class feel the tension emanating from the two of them and Izuku didn't do anything he just stood there giving him a menacing look.

"Hey uh? Did I hear right or did Todoroki just declare war on Joestar?" Kaminari pointed to the obvious.

"Hey, hey, hey Todoroki why declare a fight like that out of the blue? Just now that the festival is about to start!" Kirishima said placing his arm on Todoroki's shoulder, but the dual color removed the redhead's arm brusquely saying that none of them are there to make friends.

"Look, I don't know what I did to you to not like me, I don't even know you but let me tell you that I don't like it when people threaten me out of nowhere, so what I'm quirkless that actually makes me less human?

Maybe you might be able to discover something, but to do so, you must first be able to defeat me!"

"Joestar bro I don't think you should threaten Todoroki like that after all he and Bakubro are the strongest students in the class and probably in the entire UA!" Said Kirishima "Are you sure facing any of them is a wise decision?"

Izuku didn't say anything he just left the room and went straight to the stadium and I went after him I managed to catch up to him pretty quickly but I couldn't help but worry for what Izuku had gotten himself into I still trust him but still...