chapter 38:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Lex has been watching those two main targets, girl & her bodyguard the whole time. She's learning about the commersial vehicles hotel moscow is using.

Next day. Destroyer following them professionally after they robbed a bank. He already informed Balalaika making sure they don't find a way to retaliate her plan.

Balalaika: " my men safely away. Recon reports there chasing two идиоты "

Recon soldier: " comrade there coming behind you. "

Destroyer pull over. Several police cars driving. He's shaking a blue spray can he bought from the hardware store. Yukio & genji are shocked that how did the cops know they robbed the bang instead of the russians since they drove a similar commersial vehicle.

They floor it. Devil dog looks at another vehicle with hotel moscow soldiers in there. He gets out. He spray painted the red lines on the vehicle in a perfect way before hitching a ride with them.

Soldier: comrade. Balalaika is on the line

He gaved the mic to him

Balalaika: " i take it there using a commersial vehicle that looked the ones where using? "

Destroyer: yes ma'am. Trying to figured it out how we came to tokyo from roanapur. At some point there gonna figured out ...

Balalaika: " we came on a ship. Expecting a shootout.... that girl is smart "

Destroyer: & annoying. That's her choice to go down that road. Countermeasure

Balalaika: " I think were challenged. (Chuckling however they don't know you where there. I love smart work & you take it to the whole new level of black ops operation "

Timeskip Roanapur author pov:

Skyler bowman & tryad are left defending the city since hotel moscow left & now its a shootout.

Eda came home from the church. Lex & eda photo frame. She still misses him pray that he comes home safely.

Timeskip tokyo:

Lex Balalaika & boris meets up with revy rock & punisher.

Balalaika: sorry to keep you waiting

Revy: we haven't been waiting that long

Punisher: your okay 👍

Revy: whats the job?

Balalaika: were heading for another meeting with the Japanese. If all goes well, well be heading home

Rock: a meeting... the washimine clan