trois

"Ready to start training kid" Yasopp says standing beside Benn with some form of gun in his hand "I think so?" I say both worried and confused "Good just dodge the bullets" Benn says "And don't worry kid they aren't real just rubber" Yasopp says smiling "Rubber can still hurt like hell but alright" I say nervously "3 2 1 go" Benn says as Yasopp shoots me once hitting the middle of my forehead "Ow" I say while rubbing my forehead "Your supposed to dodge" Benn says bluntly "I have bad reaction time like really really bad reaction time" I say frowning "Let's do this again 3 2 1 go" Benn says how ever I was able to dodge the bullet this time by probably half a centimeter "Holy crap that was close to close" I say nervously "Go" Benn says with to warning this time. I failed to dodge and Yasopp hit my neck burning the little self confidence I had remaining in myself almost completely "Pay attention kid" Yasopp says "I'm trying idiot" I say a little annoyed at the fact I can barely dodge a stupid rubber bullet "You weren't kidding when you said you had bad reaction time " Benn says slightly concerned on how I haven't died yet but at the same time I can't blame him because I'm starting to wonder the same thing "Let's try this a few more times" Benn says puffing out some smoke from his cigarette "Fine by me" Yasopp says "Not fine by me not fine by me" I say shaking my head "3 2 1 go" Benn says ignoring me as Yasopp shoots me twice at me I some how managed to dodge the first one but mu luck ran out and I got hit by the second one. Since I got hit Yasopp shoot at me again and again and any time I missed he'd shoot again but if i doged he shoot anyways and said 'oops'. "I think Lucky Roo is ready to have a turn at training Y/n" Benn says looking at the clock "Oh well" Yasopp says shrugging "I hope it's better than this" I say leaving the room while I still had the chance and to my surprise Lucky Roo was already waiting for me outside the door.

"What the heck did they do?" Lucky Roo says looking at me weird because i had bruise forming every where "What didn't they do" I say, hoping that Lucky Roo's training will be better than theirs or not as bad. "Okay then Y/n, Shanks told me to help you with your speed and stamina so you"ll do a few laps and then your done with me for the day" Lucky Roo says while taking a bite out of a piece of meat (where does he get these) "Seems easy enough to me" I say thinking it's just going to be 2-3 laps "Okay your gonna do about 25 laps around the ship" Lucky Roo says calmly "25!" I almost yell "Yup to help build your stamina and speed at the same time" Lucky Roo says smiling "You people are actually trying to kill me" I mumble well getting ready to run "Have fun Y/n" Lucky Roo says "Trust me I won't" I say before I start my first lap. After my fourth lap I was about ready to pass out, how do these people expect me to do 25 laps? I can barely do 4 yet alone 21 more. I stop for some air then Lucky Roo poured water on my head "You have to keep going Y/n" Lucky Roo says taking another bite out a new piece of meat "Okay okay" I say as I start running again but a lot slower. Any time I stopped after that Lucky Roo would throw water or juice on my head which was not as refreshing as it sounds I mean throwing cold water when it's already pretty cold out and the juice was worse it just got all sticky once it started to dry. it was by far the longest 2 and a half hours of my life and that says a lot. I never did finish all 25 laps I only really did 15 but Lucky Roo let me go out of pity that and it was taking too long then. I planned on running off and hiding for the rest of the night but sadly I bumped into Shanks "Y/n it's time to train" Shanks says with his signature smile "Why does the gods have to be on you peoples side" I mumble annoyed and tired

"I'm gonna guess you had fun with the others huh Y/n" Shanks says while smiling ear to ear "Shut up it's not funny" I say angrily "I never said that" he says even though he was thinking it "So what now" l say pissed "You'll need a weapon at least for now since you kinda suck" he says bluntly "you think i haven't realized that" I say feeling insulted "im just telling the truth" Shanks says shrugging "Whatever will I have to run or dodge anything" I ask still kinda pissed "No" Shanks says "I'm gonna teach you how to use a sword" he says proud of him self "Based off what the others made me do I'm gonna say it's safe to guess this isn't as easy as it sounds" I say nervously "Just swing this wooden sword 200 times" he says handing me a wooden sword "You people are crazy" I say wanting to go home and sleep in peace. The first 50 were easy but then it slowly got harder but once I hit the 80 mark I had pretty much lost all feeling in my arms to add on to the bruises and my sore legs It was 100% official that they wanted me dead. "Only 115 left Y/n" Shanks says smiling "Fuck off you aren't helpful" I say pissed at the fact that he's trying to dig the fact I can't do it "You should really be nicer to your captain Y/n" Shanks say with a smirk "Over my dead body" I say "Ouch" Shanks say dramatically while putting his hand on his heart "Grow up" I say smiling slightly at his silly little act. Sadly unlike Lucky Roo Shanks sat there and made me do all 200 but I did get a 5 minute break at 100 which was better then no break at all "I'm done with your shitty training" I say putting the sword down "The 'shitty training' will help you in the future" Shanks says "It better or I'm gonna kick all of your asses" I say pissed "I have made you do it if it didn't work Y/n" Shanks says a bit nervous but still confident "Good" I say crossing my arms "You need a really need a nickname kid" Shanks says "why" I ask confused one where he got that idea from when we were talking about the training thing "N/n" Shanks says rather than answering my question "What?" I say confused "N/n is your new nickname from now on kid" Shanks says smiling "Um okay?" I say excepting it "Okay N/n your done train I think" Shanks says "I didn't plan on doing anything else anyways" I say walking away "Thought so it looks like you got hit by a train a few times" Shanks says following me and putting his arms on my shoulder "Thanks for the compliment" I say rolling my eyes.

Total Words: 1255 

this one was my favorite chapter to write so far because this is me in gym struggling to do everything. I also know how y/n meets up with the strawhats now but it'll be a few chapters like 2-3 and this is mainly an asl fan-fic so it maybe a small problem later on but whatever